29 (last part)

"Mommy.." Jamie said as she starts sobbing.

"Yes honey?"

"Mommy and daddy will never leave us,right?" Jamie said,hugging your arms.

You just keep your mouth shut as you look at her.

"Yes,mommy. Please don't leave us." Jackson said,hugging you by the waist.

You nod and say,"Go to sleep now.. Mommy wants to talk with daddy for awhile."

You put Jamie and Jackson on the bed and cover them with a  blanket,then you give both of them a kiss on their foreheads.

You stand up and walk towards the door.

As you closed the door,you saw that Chanyeol still here and Kyungsoo already made Kai move apart from Chanyeol.

"Mom..you can go inside with the kids too." You smiled and your mom just nod her head.

"So,Kai? Do you want to explain?" You asked Kai first.

"What? Do you want to know why I kissed you? You know why? Because I love you before you met that idiot over there." Kai said as he glared at Chanyeol

"And you. Why now? I mean,why you came here? Where have you been,last 2 years?" You said to Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry. I just realised that I made a mistake and that's why I asked that jerk,where can I find you and also want to see my kids." Chanyeol said,looking at me.

"But! Why?! If you care,why you left us for the first place?! And why you leave me alone when you knew that I was pregnant?! Why Chanyeol why?!" You shouted at him because you were confused.

Kyungsoo come to your side and rubs your shoulders to calm you down.

You already in tears and keep thinking what's your decision is.

"I want you to stop this,Y/N -ah." Kyungsoo said to you.

"You choose,who you want to be with? Chanyeol? Your ex boyfriend or the father to your kids that you loved before. Or Kai? The guy that always with you if you got problems and also love you since you with Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said,calmly.

"Just..go home. I don't want to answer that now." You said,sobbing.

As you said that,Kai,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are out from the house and just you,alone in the living room.

----
5 months later

Your pov

"Mommy! Look,what he had done to my hair." Jamie come closer to you.

I giggle as I looked at her hair that have so many hair pins all over it.

"Yah,Jackson! Come here! What have you done to your sister's  hair?"

Jackson came out from the room,carefully and then,he smiles. He looks so innocent.

"Eungg mommy! I want to style her hair,just that." Jackson said,pouting.

"Yeobo-ah! Look Jamie had done to my ears!" He also came out from the room and he is now behind Jackson.

I burst out in laughter because he looks so funny!

"Yah. Yeobo." He made his sad face to you plus Jackson in his arms.

"Awww soo cuteee. Good job,Jamie." I said to him and gives Jamie a thumbs up.

Last 2 months? He came to my house and purposed again. And I already know with who I want to be with.

Park Chanyeol.

The guy that I loved in the past and also in the present. And also the kids or our kids.They love their father because I never told them about bad things about their father.

So,we already become a one happy family.

Oh,we also wait for another person.. yes,I'm pregnant! Oh about Kai? He already moved to US and he founds his love at there! I wish him all the best.

----