31

"Mom! I'm going to EXO's dorm now! See you tomorrow!" you shout as you took the food and also your bag.

"Be careful honey! And pls tell your brother to send you home tomorrow!" your mom shouts as she looked at you.

"Okay mom! Love youu!" you sang the last word while going out from the house.

As you out,you saw your brother,Kim Jongin or Kai,his stage name. He prefers to be called Nini but only you,his sister can call him that.

"Hi brooooo~"

"Heyyo sister."

You and him smack each other fist and at the end,the both of you make a 'boom' sounds. Yeah weird.

"So,what you brought?" Kai asked you.

"Your favourite?"

"Oh my god. You didn't." he wants to snatch it from you.

"Oh wait! Don't touch." you bring it to your back.

"Fried chicken,right?" he gets excited.

"Yes Nini. Its your favourite,duh." you said.

"Let's gooo. Chanyeol already like a crazy man at the dorm though. So,we better get going." Kai grabs your bag and also your wrist to get to the car.

----

Your pov

"Guysss! My sister is here!" Kai came in first as he opened the door.

I can heard that many steps and also fight sounds come towards this door.

Aigoo those dorks.

"Jagiyaaaaaaa" he sang as he is the first one hugging me.

"Yeahhh nice to meet you too,yeollie. Please.. don't squish me too hard." I said as tried to catch some breath.

"Aigoo Chanyeol! Move aside. I want to hug y/n too!" Chen said,using his high pitch voice.

"Nope. She will not hug a camel guy." Chanyeol said.

I can't hold myself from laughing at Chanyeol's joke.

"Yah! How could you.." Chen pouts.

Chanyeol let go of me but he put his arm around my shoulders.

Chanyeol sticks his tongue out at Chen as for Chen,he wants to hit Chanyeol but he already pushed me infront of him to prevent from Chen's fist.

"Oh hey y/n." Chen said to me.

I laughed."Hey."

Suddenly,I felt that Chanyeol put his chin on my shoulder to look at Chen.

"Don't hey her,camel." Chanyeol said.

"Yah y/n! Just let them fight. Come here and eat this fried chicken." my brother said.

"Just wait a sec,Nini!"

"Guys,stop fight for awhile and let's eat some fried chicken." I said as I pushed Chanyeol's head and went to Chen.

"Let's go Jongdae ahh~" I sang as I grabbed Chen's arm.

"Let's gooooo." Chen happily said,holding my hand.

We walked towards them,that already enjoy the food and left Chanyeol at the back.

"I can't believe you did that,jagiya! Yah Chen! Hands off!"

----