55

What a tough day. Being a student while at the same time you are a trainee,got so much work to do. It's not just that, being Baekhyun's twin sister is damn tiring. Everyone wants to be friends with me but they just want to know about my twin brother,not me. One day, this boy told me that he likes me but nah, he's not. He's actually my brother's fans. Of course,I said no to him. Why would I like someone like that?

They didn't know about me is a trainee in SM entertainment and I'm so glad about it. My twin brother put me in audition because I'm good in rapping. I don't know why he did that. He once told me that Chanyeol accidentally heard me rapping while he came to our house.

Baekhyun and I went to the same school. We both 19 years old and yes, my twin brother debuted in such a young age. Which is 17 years old? He debuted in a group named CBX which is have 3 members. The members are Chen, Xiumin and himself.

I heard some rumours that I will be debut in a duo group which is a Hip Hop duo unit and the most terrible is, Chanyeol is the second member.

"Hey, how's your day today?" Baekhyun asked me as he looked so sweaty.

"Did you run?"

"Yes, I was running from your 'friends'." He did that fingers thingy while he was saying, 'friends'.

"Oh god, I thought I was alone. Your 'fans', don't want to leave me alone. They kept telling me about they liked me but hell no. They love you, what a gay." I rolled my eyes as I thought about it.

"Well, I'm cute and good looking. What I'm gonna do about it?" He looked so proud about it.

"Tch, let me punch your face until it gets so ugly." I said while ready to punch him.

"BAEKHYUN-AH!"

"OH THANK GOD CHANYEOL YOU SAVED MY LIFE FROM THIS WITCH!"

Chanyeol is here and Baekhyun already saved himself by hiding behind Chanyeol as he opened the door. We are at the living room and our parents went to work. So, only us here.

"Who's the witch? Is she ugly?" He asked Baekhyun, looks so innocent. Ugh

Baekhyun points at me and Chanyeol just laughing.

"She's not a witch. She's pretty." Chanyeol smiled at me until showed his dimple.

Holy fck STOP

Baekhyun immediately hit Chanyeol's back,caused the tall guy coughing non-stop.

"Don't you dare to flirt her while I'm here. I know about the rumours which is you guys will debut in a duo group." Baekhyun said and still salty about the rumours.

Chanyeol blushed?  Is he blushing? Like really? Damn.

"Don't be jealous twinnie,you know that I'm more fabulous than you." I flipped my hair and then, went to my room.

----

At SM building

Last two days, there was news about Chanyeol and me will be debut in a duo group.Yes,the rumours was real. 
I'm so excited to debut but I don't know why I must debut with him.? Maybe we got a great chemistry?

I was writing some lyrics until Chanyeol came into our room practice. He got himself two drinks which is iced americano.

"Here you go." He gives me one of the drinks.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I took it from his hand but my fingers accidentally touched his hand.

Why my heartbeat beats so fast

No you can't fall for him

"What are you doing?" He sits next to me but I'm slowly moves away from him.

I didn't realised that this seat was short,I mean this seat is small.

I almost fall down but Chanyeol got my arms a little bit faster.

We both stare in each other eyes and suddenly his eyes moved to my lips. He slowly leaned in..

"YO TWINNIE-"

Chanyeol suddenly let me go and I fall on my back and IT HURTS.

DAMN BAEK HAD RUINED OUR MOMENT.

"What are you guys doing?"

"I'm writing some lyrics and oh Baekhee, what are you doing down there?" He pretends to not know anything, tch.

"I'm just CHILLING on this floor. Wassup Baekhyun?" I rolled my eyes at Chanyeol as I sat on the floor.

"Ah I thought you guys do something behind my back."

We both gulped.

"No we didn't." We said in sync, what a coincidence.

"See ya at home, twinnie." Baekhyun said and left.

Chanyeol went to my side and says,

"So.. Where were we?"
He smirked at me and slowly leaned in.

Heol damn he did not just smirked at me.