52

This imagine is requested by chanyeols_girl27

I'm so sorry.  I know its very late and here you go. I hope you like it. :)
----

"Riley Park,how many times do I must tell you that you don't need to help us with the christmas tree." my husband shook his head as he saw me try to put the beautiful lights all over the tree.

"I'm just want to help." I pouted as he pulled slowly to the couch.

"You, baby sit here okay. I need my two babies to be safe, okay?" he pinched my both cheeks before he went to help Thornton and Abigale to put the big red socks at the top of the fire place.

"Your daddy really loves us,don't you think?" I caressed my little bump.

"Mommy!" Thornton and Abigale are running towards me and they're already wearing their christmas pajamas.

"Yes sweethearts. Did you have fun decorate the christmas tree and all stuff?" I smiled as they're hugging my legs.

Both of them are smiling but Abby looks so sleepy. She starts to yawn and her brother is poking his little sister's cheek.

"Yeobo, please take Abby to her bed. She looks tired." Chanyeol was not that far from us, he was trying to make some christmas cards I think because he got stickers and glitters all over his face.

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked while careful carrying Abby.

"Nothing, yeobo." I giggled.

----

"KIDS! HONEY! IT'S ALREADY SNOWING! GET UP!"

What in the world,he's the one getting up first before the children?

"Mommy.." Abby is the one coming into my room.

"Where is your brother,dear?"

"Mommy! Let's go, it's presents time!" Thornton said as he pulled my arms.

"Wait up. Don't too quick, I'm carrying a baby inside here." I said and smiled as he looked so excited while Abby looks like she's half awake. Aw cute.

As three of us are already arrived downstairs,we heard someone's singing, 'All I want for Christmas is you'.

There he is, Chanyeol is singing while playing a guitar. Such a sweet husband there.

He slowly comes forward and says to me, "Merry Christmas,Riley." he breathes in, exhale and continue,"I love you.  And thank you for the 'presents' too." he touched my tummy that means he refers to the baby.

The children are already open their presents and they are so happy as they thanked to their father and also me.

"Do you want your present,honey?" he suddenly leaned into my ears and whispered those words.

"What is it?"

"This." He kissed me on the lips as he put his hand at the back of my neck while I'm doing the same thing.

Such a great Christmas indeed.