Chapter 41

Klaus grabbed Elena by the arm and dragged her down the halls. "Get your hands off her." I say trying to pull his hands off of her. I was trying.

"You know, love, you are really working my last nerve. Do not touch me again or I will kill you." He says. "Elena, you put a rather large kink in my plans. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is,it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." He explains while harshly pulling Elena with him and I following, not able to do anything.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena yells.

"Elena, no!" I respond.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."Klaus answers. He held Elena in his arms while he pushed through more double doors. This time we made it to the gym full of teenagers. "Attention students. You have been officialy busted. Prank night is over. Head on home. " All of the teenagers groaned and started leaving the gym."You two. I remember you." Klaus says to a boy and girl.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl asked

"Oh,don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, please, Dana." Klaus said to the girl. She did as told. "If she drops her foot, Chad,"Klaus says speaking to the boy now" I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" The boy nodded.

Klaus was compelling them.

"Klaus!" I yell

"Don't, Klaus, you don't need to hurt anybody." Elena says

"Oh, c'mon my darling girls. Of course I do." Klaus smirks. We watch as the girl suffers. Soon, she starts losing her balance. "Keep your foot up."

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asks

"Stefan's on a time out."

Suddenly, the door open and Bonnie and Matt come in. "Guys, get out of here!" I warn.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up." Klaus says appearing next to Bonnie."Now we can get started. Dana, why dont you relax? You and Chad can sit tight." Chad and Dana sit down. "Bonnie, I believe your the reason Elenas still around alive?"

"That's right" Bonnie answers."If you want to blame someone . Blame me."

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects and since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Klaus explains

The doors open again seeing a blonde girl pushing Tyler.

"Get off me!" Tyler says

"I want everyone to meet my sister, Rebekah. Warning, she can be quite mean."

Rebekah pushed Tyler towards Klaus and Klaus grabbed him by his shirt

"Leave him alone!" I say

"I'm going to make this very simple. Evertime I attempt to turn a werwolf into a vampire hyrbid, they die during the transition, It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus bit his wrist and fed Tyler his blood."I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake....you better hurry." Klaus snapped Tyler's neck and let his lifeless body drop to the ground. Klaus and Rebekah went to sit down on the bleachers on the left side of the gym.

"He killed him." Matt says

"Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." I explain

"And if Bonnies succesful, he'll live through his transition." Klaus says. "Go ahead, Bonnie, look in your grimoires and look on how to help make hybrids and I'll hold Elena and Emily for safe-keeping." He says appearing and smirking in my face. Bonnie and Matt leave together.