Chapter 25

The next day, Elena came over so that Rose can tell her everything she knows about Klaus.

"Klaus is an Original. He's probably the only one who is going to be after you the most. He will do anything to capture you and drain you of your blood."

"Ok I'm going to head to school." Elena says. She obviously didn't want to hear anymore.

My phone buzzed. I opened my phone and it was Brielle. I answered it and walked outside.

"Brielle hi." I say.

"Emily, we need to hang out today."

"Today's not a good time."

"Emily, it's never a good time for you."

"I'm just really busy."

"I'm leaving to New York tomorrow. The whole reason I came to Mystic Falls is to be with you. This whole trip, I've only seen you once. Please hang out with me today."

What am I going to do? I can't hang out with her. But I can't ditch her. "Ok I'll hang out with you."

"Meet at the Mystic Grill at 1:00." she hung up.

I looked at my clock and it was 12:45. I walked inside the house. "Stefan I'm going out. Don't ask questions please."

I was already changed and ready to go. I head upstairs and grab Stefan's keys. I was headed out the door when Stefan stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting a friend."

"What friend?"

"Why don't you come along." I walked out the door and he followed. I drove to the Mystic Grill where we met Brielle.

"Emily!" She yelled and pulled me into a huge hug.

"Brielle I miss you! This is Stefan."

"This is the Stefan you were telling me about. He's a cute one. Are you two dating?"

"No!" Stefan and I said at the same time.

"Why not?"

"Brielle, he has a girlfriend. We are just friends."

"Oh. Well you two would be cute together."

I looked at Stefan with a ' yup that's my friend' look. We entered the Mystic Grill and talked.

"So, where's Gabe, Elle?" I ask.

"He's coming. When I saw you two coming together, I decided to invite him too so we could hang out."

"Well I'm not staying. I have to go to school." Stefan says.

"You go to school?"

"Yes", I answer."He's actually late."

"Well here comes Gabe." Elle looked at the entrance. We all looked as Gabe entered.

"So you must be Emily's boyfriend, Stefan." Gabe says shaking Stefans hand.

"Gabe their not dating." Elle says.

"Oh sorry." he apologizes.

"It's alright. I have to go to school so. I'll see you guys later." Stefan left.

~Later that Night~

"It was so good hanging out with you, Em." Elle pulls me in a huge hug.

"I really wish you could stay. I need days like these more often."

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

Elle leaves and I enter the Salvatore house. Stefan and Damon were there.

"So, what did I miss?" I ask.

"Well, I found out that we need to is find a vampire, witch, and werewolf to undo the curse." Damon says.

"That's it." I say.

"Well that's our mission. Find out about the curse."

"Well today has been a tiring day so, goodnight boys."

"Goodnight." They answer.

~The Next Day~

Damon,Stefan, and I went to the tomb to try and get Katherine to turn over the moonstone. Of course, Katherine wants no part in helping us unless we break the spell on the tomb and sets her free. So we go to Elena's house and tell her that with Bonnie's help, we may be able to break the spell on the tomb long enough to get in and obtain the moonstone.

We call Bonnie over so we could ask her.

"Yeah, I'll help." Bonnie agrees

"No, you can't." Jeremy disagrees." Last time you did magic, you past out. What if you die?"

"I have to, Jeremy. We need that moonstone."

"I'm not gonna let you die."

"Ok fine. I'm not doing the spell." Jeremy was relieved. Bonnie gave me a look that told me that she was doing the spell.

Bonnie, Stefan, Jeremy and I went to the tomb. Before Jeremy got there Bonnie did the spell. Jeremy went inside to get the moonstone. Jeremy never came out so I went inside. When I went in I saw Katherine and she was feeding off of Jeremy.

"Get the moonstone!" He yelled. He threw it and I caught. I ran for the exit. When I was almost out, Katherine grabbed my foot.

"Stefan!" I yelled. Stefan grabbed my hand before I was completely dragged in the tomb. He pulled me out. I held on to him.

"It's ok. Your ok." He whispered while he hugged me tight.

"Jeremy. He's trapped in there. Katherine fed off of him."

"Maybe we can do a spell to get him out."

We? I look at Bonnie and this guy was with her. They both started to chant words. After awhile Bonnie fainted.

"Stay here." Stefan let me go and super sped into the tomb.

"Stefan! No!"

Jeremy came out, but when Stefan tried to go out, he was stuck.

"Stefan, why did you go in?"

"Jeremy was stuck. He would have died in here with Katherine."

"We are gonna get you out." I say.

"You need to take Bonnie home." he says.

"I'm coming back for you."

We took Bonnie home. I went home where I met Damon.

"What happened at the tomb?" He asked.

"Stefan got stuck in the tomb with Katherine by saving Jeremy's life. But we have the moonstone."

"We're gonna get him out. There has to be a way."

"But how are we going to get Stefan out only? Without freeing Katherine?"

"We'll find a way."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It hasn't even been a day and this book has 578 reads! I know it's not a lot more, but it really makes me happy! Thank you guys!

VOTE

FOLLOW

ADD TO READING LIST

COMMENT

TELL OTHERS