Chapter 53

Emily POV

I wake up hearing noises downstairs. I walk down and see Damon, Stefan, and Alaric making stakes.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask

"Making white oak stakes." Damon answers.

"I thought the Wickery Beidge was burned."

"Nope not all of it." he replies.

They started putting the stakes in a bag and they started gathering their things.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask

"Get dressed. We are going to kill some Originals." Stefan says.

I go upstairs and change into a pair of jeans and a random shirt. I slipped on some shoes and I headed out the door with the guys.

We went into the woods were we met Caroline, Elena, and Luna. Stefan handed out twelve stakes.

"Luna, you are going to find Klaus and distract him while me, Alaric, and Damon go look for Rebekah. She's the weakest link. If we can get her and kill her without Klaus noticing, we can kill her and end the Originals for good. Emily and Elena are going to accompany Luna to make sure she's safe. If anything happens, you have stakes." Stefan explains.

Luna, Elena and I walked around town to find Klaus but instead we find Finn and Sage together. Elena called Stefan and told him.

I got a call from Alaric and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Emily, Rebekah came by and knocked me out. Damon's gone."

"What? Where are you?"

"Salvatore house."

"We are on our way." I say. I hang up.

When we arrived at the house, Caroline was there.

"Alaric, you kill my dad." Caroline says.

"I'm sorry, Caroline. That wasn't me. I have been blacking out and killing. I'm sorry." Alaric says.

"What happened?" Elena asks.

"Rebekah came by. She knocked me out and when I wake up, Damon's gone."

"What are we going to do?" Luna asks.

"We need to kill an Original..........Finn. He's out with Sage. He's too busy with her so all we need to do is stab him without any of them noticing." I say.

I call Stefan and he says they are at the Grill.

Damon's POV

Rebekah stabbed me and kidnapped me. She chained me up in her house. She's been trying to compel me but what she doesn't know is, I drink little amounts of vervain everyday so she can't compel me.

"I'm going to cut you and let you bleed out all the vervain in your system and then compel you to kill Elena or Stefan or maybe Emily." she says slicing my chest and throat. i groan in pain.

She kept cutting me that I soon passed out.

I woke up and Rebekah was gone.

"Damon! Damon! Where are you?" I hear Emily yell.

"Over here." I can barely say.

Emily runs into the room and sees me. "Damon!"

"Emily, your hear." I whisper since I can barely speak.

"I'm hear. I'm going to save you." she says undoing my chains. She undid one and then the other making me fall. She helped me stand up and we walked out of the house.