Chapter 48

Nobody's POV.

Damon told Emily about how Meredith questioned him about Alaric being healed. She vervained him and took some of his blood.

While helping Tyler break the sire bond, Caroline's dad got
attacked. He was sent to the hospital where Meredith used vampire blood to heal him. Caroline's dad hates vampires and he hates that he is being healed by vampire blood. Over night, Caroline's dad was murdered. Caroline was devastated to hear that but se remembered that Meredith used vampire blood to heal him. He was coming back....as a vampire. Caroline stayed with him til he woke. When she told him the news, he decided not to drink blood. He doesn't want to live a life as a vampire. Soon, Caroline's dad dies.

Klaus got all of his coffins back but one (but he didn't know that). He undaggered everyone and his siblings were free.

Bonnie and her mom went to
The Lockwood cave where they try to open the locked coffin. Bonnie read one of the grimoires and found out that the only way to unlock the coffin is using the power of two generations: parent and child. Bonnie has been trying to help her mom get her powers back but Abby is afraid. They attempted to open the coffin a few times by failed. After one last attempt they finally opened it. When Damon arrived to see how it was going, he found Abby and Bonnie passed out and the coffin empty.

Back at the Mikaelson siblings house, they get a visit from their mother, Esther.

When Emily and Elena go to
Emily's house they find blood tracks everywhere. They followed the tracks and found Alaric stabbed but still alive.
He told Elena to kill him because she's a doppelgänger which means she's supernatural. If Alaric wears the ring and a supernatural thing kills him, he comes back to life. Elena stabbed Alaric and killed him. Emily and Elena carry him to his bed and waited til he woke.
Pic: Esther
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok this chapter really sucks but I wanted you guys to see what's happening outside of Emily's pov. I didn't want there to be a mix up of what's going on so....yeah.

I updated twice in one night!!! I might actually update again if I'm not too tired. Oh and like I said. the book is coming to a close. When I end the book, if it gets really popular and people vote and really love it, I will make a sequel. I just wanna know if you guys will read it.

Please:

Vote

Comment

Add to your reading list

Follow me

Etc.