Chapter 3

"I'm a vampire."
A what? How could this be? I thought they were just myths. I don't believe him. Last night replayed in my mind. Damon's eyes, his teeth, him biting me. It all made sense now. But that means he was drinking my blood last night, that's why I felt so weak.
"You drank my blood, last night." was the first thing that escaped my mind.
"Well no duh. I'm a vampire. That's why we do; drink human blood."
"What about Stefan? Is he a..."I asked. I couldn't even get myself to say the word.
"Yes."
"Then why did he try to stop you when you bit me?"
"Stefan doesn't like feeding on 'innocent' humans. He'd rather drink animal blood." He made quotations with his fingers when he said innocent
"Do you drink animal blood?"
"No. It doesn't satisfy my hunger."
"Wh-."
"No more questions, Emily. I shouldn't be telling you this. I should be killing you right now. It's not safe for humans to know."
"Why?"
"We don't want the whole town to know that vampires have returned. So, you can't tell anyone about us. You can't talk to yourself about it. If you do your gonna be dead."
"You think a threat is gonna scare me? You don't scare me."
I was pushed to a tree and he was inches away from me. He wasn't touching me just really close. "I don't scare you ,huh?" His eyes were red again and his fangs out.
"No, Damon." I said with no effect. " One, because you could have killed me just a minute ago, but you didn't. Second, from what I know about vampires, your stronger than this."
"Who said I wasn't gonna kill you?"
"You had the chance."
He let go of me and turned away from me. He took a deep breath. "I'm not gonna tell anyone, I promise."
He looked over his shoulder and he looked completely normal.
"Good." with that he was out of my sight.
I made my way through the alley and back to the Mystic Grill. I walked in and decided to play a game of pool.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The chapters have been short so I updated a couple times. I hope your enjoying the book so far. I'm gonna update tomorrow, hopefully. I hope I have time. I want to thank you guys for reading my book. I would appreciate it if you would vote and give me feedback. Thank you!