Chapter 45

"Why is Mikael here?" Elena asks as she entered the Salvatore house.

"We need him to help kill Klaus once and for all." Damon answers.

"Homecoming is tonight. Where are we doing this?" Elena asks

"At the school." I answer.

"That's where homecoming is being held. You think that's a good idea?"

"Don't worry Elena." Damon says

"What's the plan?" She asks.

"Klaus knows that Mikael is here thats why he left. We have to dagger Mikael so Klaus thinks he is dead. Klaus will come back, we undagger Mikael, and Mikael kills Klaus." I explain.

"You, Emily, and I need to make wolfsbane grenades." Damon led us to his bathroom where all of the equipment was.

"What if Klaus finds out that Mikael isn't dead and comes for all of us?" Elena asks.

"That's why we have Rebekah helping as well. But that would never happen, Mikael is going to kill Klaus." Damon replies.

"We are really trusting Rebekah?" Elena asks.

"Yeah why wouldn't we. She wants to kill Klaus just as bad as we want to." I answer

"She might be on our side but Klaus is still her brother in the end."

Damon and I exchange looks and get back to work. After we were done, Damon gave Elena a dagger. Elena found Rebekah in Stefan's room.

"Do you think this is a good idea? Elena has a point, but what if we need Rebekah and she's daggered here at the house?"

"Relax, Emily. We won't need her."

We hear a body fall to the floor. We enter the room and see Rebekah "dead" on the floor.

Damon dragged her body out of the room and down to the basement. Damon got a text from his phone.

"The school gym is flooded so homecoming is being held at Tyler's." Damon says.

"How is Mikael going to kill Klaus if they are around a bunch of people?"

"The same way. We will have to lead Klaus away from everyone and then let Mikael do his thing."

We left the basement.

"I should be getting ready for homecoming." I say "Elena and I are getting ready at her house." I say.

I gave him a long gentle kiss then Elena and I left. We decided to go to a store and get dresses.

~after shopping

We made to Elena's house and got dressed.

Elena's dress was black and went down to her knees. She had a black cardigan on and black high heels.

My dress was electric blue with spaghetti straps and it went to my knees. I wore blue high heels.

We finished getting ready and headed back to the Salvatore house. A few minutes after we arrived, We heard someone at the door. Elena answered it. It was Matt.

"Hi, Elena. I'm here to pick up Rebekah. Shes my date to the homecoming." Matt says.

"Oh..um..Why don't I be your date? Rebekah left." Elena says

"Oh okay." Matt says suspiciously.

They left and Damon walked down from upstairs wearing a tuxedo that made him look SEXY!

"Like what you see?" Damon asks giving me a kiss.

"Yes I do." I chuckle.

"You look beautiful."