Chapter 21- Canter

Sooo hey everyone! Heres another chappie,  sorry for putting up late but i was busy with other things. I know youre wondering why theres a picture of Charizard above,  well hes my all time fav pokemon! And no,  i do not play pokemon go, I play the way cooler version. GBA STYLE! Thank god for emulators. Anywho,  enjoy!

Chapter 21- Canter

I had awoken when I heard a door slamming and the sound of a car beeping. Opening my eyes I was greeted by darkness, the Moon the only guiding light. My ears twitched, wanting to hear something, anything. Besides my breathing, footsteps could be heard. Then I realize that I wasn't walking, I was more like floating. I started to panic, not remembering what the hell happen to me.

"Hey, calm down. It's just me." Someone pats my thighs. My mini panic attack slowly ebbs away. Hearing the familiar voice I let out a deep breath.

Suddenly my neck burst out into pain. A scream left my lips and it echos everywhere, It was a horrow movie scream worthy.

"Shit! Ivory, you just burst my ear drums!" Kyle growls out, his fingers slightly digging on my thigh.

"M- my neck. It still hurts!" I cry out. I hand covers my neck.

"What?" Kyle exclaims. "That's not suppose to happen! It's been an hour since it happened! I saw it fading with my own eyes, unless-" He stops in his tracks, making my head bang on his back. "Shit!" He curse. He growls under his breath and starts to speed walk.

My convulsing body was hanging on Kyle's shoulder, every now and then a sob escapes my lips as the pain intensifies on my neck. Every step he take makes me bounce on his shoulder, the bone digging on my stomach and ribs. Does this boy eat? I mean Kyle he was lean, like muscular lean, playing football has it perks. But now I'm reconsidering calling him lean, he's fucking MALNOURISHED!

"Kyle," I groan out, my throat burning up everytime I talk. "Where are you taking me? Do you know that your bone is literally digging on my stomach and ribs? Hey, where's Mrs. A?" Now, I told you that my throat hurts, but come on, you know how talkative I get when I want to be and right now I want to be talkative.

"Aren't you suppose to be in pain?" He questions, his voice having a hint of laughter in it. Groaning, I slap his butt. Hard. "Hey! What was that for?" I could now see a house, the only light that was lit was the front porch. It gave off a mean vibe. It was a two storey house, with big windows and it was surrounded by a forest.

Why the hell do I always find myself in the forest these days?

I was about to retort and say something nasty, when I felt an aura, a very powerful one. Not stronger than Nikola's, but can match to its power.

It scared me knowing that someone can fight against Nikola. Kyle was now walking up the steps of the front porch, his breath coming out even. Wasn't he tired of carrying me?

The door creaks and the lights blinds me for a second, blinking the harsh light away, I took in my surroundings, the walls were painted black, all it's furniture were in a shade of dark blue and black, no picutres were mounted on the walls. Everything was just plain creepy and sad.

"Ivory." The stranger breathes out. My whole body shiver with fear. It can't be

What the hell is he doing here?

Kyle grabs my waist and puts me down on the floor, I quickly look down on my feet, not wanting to look at the stranger in the eye. He's no stranger. Kyle quickly drops to his knees and place his hand on his heart.

"Master, I brought her safe and sound to you." Kyle says with pride, like he was handing off a prize possession to his so called 'Master'.

"You may go." He commands Kyle. Like an eager puppy, he stands up and scurries away, slowly closing the door.