Chapter 28- The Heart Break

AN UPDATE! I just realize that AGGKM is about to end :'( Maybe 5-6 chapters more to go before we say bye-bye to Nikola and Ivory! I just- I can't even explain how proud I am about myself with how far I've gone! I never ever thought that I would ever finish a book! I'm also so proud with you guys! For those who were with me through thick and thin... Just know you guys are sooo awesome!

Look how handsome Nikola is ^^^^^^>>>>>>> Sean O'pry is bae for life

Come on! Pick up! My hands were shaking, my breathing jagged and my vision blurry. Why the fuck isn't he picking up? Is that fucker avoiding me? I've been dialing his number since I heard the super great plan of Canter. And he hasn't pick up my call.

Oh, you better prepare yourself Nikola Orsini. I am so going to kill you when I see you!

The ringing stop and the annoying voice of Nikola telling me to leave him a fucking message blast on my fucking ear. Never in my life would I have thought that hearing his voice would piss me the fuck off.

Pressing the end call button, I sit on the edge of the bed and throw it behind. Why is he avoiding? Doesn't he remember that I'm on heat?

"Ivory! Dinner is ready!" Dad hollers for me.  Huffing, I stand up trudge towards the door with a scowl on my face.

After hearing their plan I could feel the blood draining out of my body and my vision getting hazy. My dad could see that I wasn't feeling well and told me to take a nap.  I hope that fucker is gone from my house.

"Hey, Dad" I walk towards the dinning the room while tying my hair in a messy bun. I have to see Nikola right now, but first I need to know where he lives. Good, we've almost done the dirty and I still don't know where he lives. He even called me his girlfriend! "I'll be out after dinner,gonna meet up with friends. I was wondering if I could borrow the car for a bit." I could hear plates shuffling and two chairs scraping on the floor.

Don't tell me that-

My eyes meet with his stupid yet beautiful brown eyes. Fuck my life.

Of course! Dad just had to invite him for dinner. I mean it common courtesy to invite the  man whose about to help you be a success on your career dinner.

Just looking at his smirk and know it all gleam in eyes made me just want to stab him to death.

Right in front of my dad. Hell, right in front of everyone that resides here in Paradise.

"Okay," Dad replies while sitting on his chair and passing Canter the salad bowl. That fucker felt so welcome here. "Whose house are you going  to?" I take seat beside dad which was right across Canter. I made sure that our legs wouldn't touch. At all.

"Chris Hastings." I say breezily. Dad's right brow rose up and he looks at me questioningly.

"Your going to a boys house at-" He looks at the clock. "Seven in the evening, something smells fishy here dear." His eyes turns into slits and shoves greens into his mouth.

Something brush my knee and jerk up in my chair. Looking up I could see Canter hiding his smile. I raise my leg and kick him hard in the shin and in return I got a yelp from him.

Serves him right.

Thinking of a good lie I grab the plate filled with fried chicken and dump a piece of leg and thigh. My favorites. "Don't worry, Dad" I trail off. Shit what am I going to say to him. "He's g-gay." I wanted to slap myself. Did I really just said that?