Chapter 17- The Escape

Sooo. Let me explain first. The reason why I updated so long was because poor ole tab broke, it wouldn't charge so I had to bring it to the hospital aka the service center and they told me that they would call me if my poor baby is fixed and how many days later I got called and told me that its fixed so yeah... Happy reading!

Sometimes I wonder if God was playing with me or that a big ass giant who lives in the galaxy is writing how my life would end. But you know how crazy I am and I'm pretty sure that my 'wonders' are just fucking crazy and that these events that are happening in my life as of now is just a pure sign of my very sucky luck.

I mean its not everyday you get kidnapped by a very handsome stranger, I mean from what I've heard on the news, most kidnappers are ugly as fuck. Its also not everyday you get to know that werewolves really do exists and that you are mated to one, an Alpha to be exact.

See how my luck suck balls? And if you dare tell me that my I'm lucky that a hot guy kidnapped me and that I'm mated to an Alpha, then fuck you! I'm one hundred percent sure that when it happens to  you, you would freak the fuck out. 

It didn't even cross my fucked up mind that fucking twilight would be true! OH MY GOD! I wonder if fucking Stephanie Meyer is a werewolf! That would be a fucking cool! I mean, no, that you would be fucking creepy.

Okay, I should stop this idle chit chat in my head and focus the dilemma on hand; Kyle Anderson.

What the fuck was he thinking! Does he want to get himself killed? And how did he know that werewolves were real, wait.

Is he a werewolf? And if he is then...
My best friend would be a werewolf too! Fucking hell!

"I would pay a million dollars to know what's going in that beautiful head of yours." A deep accented voice rumbles and it sent my blood boiling with pleasure. My head snap to see his direction, he was leaning on the kitchen doorframe with his arms cross on his chest.

After the gruesome interrogation Nikola finally called it a day, meaning there would be a next time and when that next time comes I would make it my mission to never step in the wretched room. Nikola grab my arms and literally drag me away from the scene, my body was still shock from the news I've heard about Kyle. So he thought; 'What better way to ease your worry, lets have breakfast.'

So here I am now, in the kitchen with my so called 'Mate', as always stalking and sneaking up on me.  By now I should get used to his freaky ways but I'm still not. So when his voice bounce off the walls I jump in my seat and give him a hot glare.

He was wearing a dark green fitted shirt and it was paired with a washed out denim jeans, his hair was a mess, like the I just got out of the bed look. To make things short, he was a sight.

Glaring at him more, I continue to stab at the hotdog, wishing that it wasn't a hotdog, but someone's Jr. "Shut up." With one last stab of the hotdog, I let out a frustrated sigh. 

A frown quickly etch on his glorious face. "What's wrong?" Within two strides he was standing in front of me. He turns the chair towards him and parts my legs he so he could slips in between them and cups my face. "Are you hurt? Is your head being a bitch again?" Worry was evident on his beautiful green eyes.

I could feel something warm blossom in my chest. I found it cute that a single sigh worries him. Biting my lip and shake my head no, faster then a running cheetah his worry disappears.  He was still cupping my face and was rubbing his rough thumb on my cheek. Without my consent a sigh leave my lips.

So this was the power of the Mates. Their touch is your addiction and without it you'll go crazy. Looking up I could see his beautiful green eyes staring at me with adoration. I wish I could reciprocate the adoration, but that would be a very hard ordeal. Not when every time I see him, I see a monster, a person who took pleasure in killing people. A demon residing in a very beautiful man.