Chapter 13- The bite

In the end Nikola fell asleep in my arms, so he was literally on top of my. His mom and Houston tried to move him away from me but his grip was too strong and every time someone pries his hands away from me a growl would erupt from his mouth.

So here we are, Nikola sleeping on top of me. And me trying my best to live.

How much does this fucktard weight? He's fucking heavy.

"Hey, L- Ivory." I look at the door to see Garied walking towards me. I was shock to see that his face was now healed. It's only been three days, no wound would heal that fast. That's just plain weird.

"Oh, hey Garied!" I tried waving my hand at him but in the end I couldn't. Not when a beast was on top of me. Garied gave me a weird look. I mean who wouldn't? A grown man was sleeping on top of me, with his head resting on my breast-I'm pretty sure he was making it his pillow, bastard- his arms around my waist and our legs were tangled together. "Don't mind this oaf here." I awkwardly pat Nikola's back and in return Nikola's arm wound tighter in my waist, making me  let out a breath.

Fuck. Was he trying to kill me?

He gives me a small smile. "I understand, A- Nikola hasn't have a good night sleep since you had your accident."

Now that he mentions my accident, what the hell happen? Why didn't I die?

"What happened? Why aren't I dead?" I asks. When I asked that question Nikola growls out and pulls me closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Well," He rubs his head. "You were lucky  because I outside smoking some cigarette and when I heard the glass shattering I quickly run towards the sound. To my luck you were a few minutes away from dropping down to the ground so I quickly ran towards you and caught you." Huh, so I guess Nikola didn't  save me, it was dear Garied, who by the way Nikola almost killed. If Nikola killed him then, I am one hundred percent sure that I would be dead too.

I feel my head and wince when I felt pain shooting everywhere. "What happened to my head?"

"When I caught you a glass pierced through your head when you landed on me, I guess some glass was behind you or something." He shrugs. I could feel my eyes tearing up. If it wasn't for him, I would be dead by now.

I wanted to hug him and kiss his cheeks but seeing as my I'm quite stuck I had no choice but to say thank you.  Even though my life right now is rocky with my father going crazy, getting kidnapped, and maybe losing my virginity to the guy who is sleeping on top of me, I still want to live. I'm not the type of girl who gives up just  because her life isn't going as plan. I'm much stronger than that, and I take pride on that.

"Thank you, Garied." I sob out. Why the fuck am I so emotional? Stronger my ass.

He reach out and pats my head, like how a brother pats their younger sibling. We then fell into an awkward pause. "Hey Garied."

"Yeah?" He sit down on the seat beside the bed. I bite my lower lip, contemplating if I should ask him or not, I mean I do have the right to ask him, after all they owe me that much. I almost died and I was kidnapped for fuck sake.

Oh god! Dad!

I know that he slapped me and all, but he has got to be worried right? I mean his only daughter has gone missing for four or five days? If it were my own daughter I'd literally be going bat shit crazy, is he even looking for me?

I felt my heart tightening.

Did he even care that his daughter was missing? Or was he too obsessed with his research that he forgot that he has a daughter to attend too?