Chapter 18- He

Chapter 18- He

The fresh air of Colbat Town nip my face as I drag my luggage behind me. My right arm was starting to hurt because dragging a big ass luggage can be a trying thing to do. After the plane landed, I quickly got off the airplane and waited for my luggage to come into view. So here I am walking along the neighberhood, having flashback of my somewhat great yet worst childhood yet.

Letting out a breath I tug my luggage harder which made it topple to the side.

"Shit!" I curse. Kicking an innocent pebble, I sit ontop of my luggage and burry my face in my hands.

God. I miss him.

Wait. Hold up! Who did I miss? And where did that come from? It's like my mind has it own mind. And that's creepy as shit.

I need to get my shit together. Since I met HIM I haven't been thinking straight and it was like my body was attracted to him, so attracted that a few hours of not seeing him is driving my body wild. I am not some teenager who falls in love with a guy with just his looks, I'm not that shallow. So why the hell am I starting to fall for.. him?

Nibbling on my lower lip, I remembered someone who I used to love. I loved him so much that I almost-

"Hey there missy, you need help?" A man drawls lazily, he sounded tipsy and when people sound tispy it's either A. They're drunk or B.They're high. And both choices still smells problem.

"Uh. No I'm fine. Just resting. Is all." I quickly reply. Getting my shit together, I stood up and dust off the dust on my pants. I better make this quick so I won't run into trouble.

I grab the handle of my luggage and set it upright. I was about to walk away when a pair of sweaty hands grab my wrist. I wince in disgust. Oh god, I hate sweaty hands!

"Why you such in a hurry, Missy?" The drunk or high man says behind my ear. I shiver in disgust. Definitely drunk. "Why don't ya look at me? I'm pretty sure ya gonna' like what ya see?" Please, just smelling your breath tells me that you are not a sight to see.

"I better not. Now please let go of my wrist." Suddenly my wrist was yank towards the man, making me turn around and face the offender.

To say he was ugly would be an understatement. He was was more hideous than a rat. His black, oily hair was long and fell below his shoulders, his dull black eyes were dialated, and he had a stick figure that I was afarid to break him.

"Please let go." i plead. I was not in the mood for a damsel in distress episode. Been there, done that. And I tell you, I hate that shit.

"Aw. Is pretty lady scared?" He says in a child like voice. Now he just pissed me off.

"Actually, I am." He grins at my statement, but the grin fell as soon as it appeared. "I'm afraid I might make you uncapable of having kids if you don't let my fucking wrist go." I smile sweetly at him.

"What makes you think that you could beat me up? You're just-" But he never got to finish the sentence, something hit him of the back of his head. His grip on me loosens and the next thing I know, he feel infront of my feet.

Looking at my saviour, I almost cried.

Beautiful green eyes were looking at me longily, it also held a scared look. Like he couldn't believe it was me.

Sadly, it wasn't the green I wanted. The brain that was controlling my brain murmurs.

"Ivory? Is- is that really?" He asks softly. Afraid that I might disappear if he talks loudly.