Chapter 8- Nikola

Chapter 8- Nikola

Important Authors note at the end. Please read!

I wave goodbye to Chris and in return he honked his car. Sighing I walk towards our porch and reminisce what happened not only two hours ago.

After the incident of Chris almost being killed by the wolf slash horse and me fucking petting the beast, we fell into a deep silence me trying not to freak out because I just fucking touch a fucking wolf and Chris recovering from being almost mauled to death by the same fucking wolf who not only listens to me but also like me petting it.

I know, you're quite annoyed with me repeating on how if get to pet a wolf and shit. You'd be all "That's cool. Wished I was in your place." But let me tell you, that shit can traumatized you, not everyone can get to pet a fucking wild, key word people, wolf.

It almost seemed like an hour before we finally broke the awkward silence. Chris stood up and told me if I wanted anything to eat and in I said yes. That was the longest dinner I've ever had, it consisted of the clanking of the utensils and complete silence.

Closing the door with my foot I trudge towards the stairs and into my room. Oh I can't wait for this day to end. I mean I was almost kidnapped for Christ sakes, and to think the whole time I was in Chris' house, I completely forgot about that ordeal.

"Ivory!" My Dad grabs my elbow before I could take another step in the stairs. Turning around I was greeted with his dull eyes. Ever since he and mom divorced, the spark that used to be in his eyes vanished.

I snatch my elbow away from him. "Yeah?" I fully turn to him and I was a head taller than him because I was one step up.

"I know what you did." He states. I could feel my heart stop beating. What does he mean by he knows what I did? Oh god, he sounded like I did something bad when in reality I've done nothing.

Oh Shit.

I think I have a pretty good idea what he's preferring too.

"Dad, I didn't start it. She provoked me and -" He cut me off.

"I don't care that you go into a fight with Samantha or that you got suspended for a day." He glares at me. Okay, this is getting pretty weird. See what I mean? My dad can get a bit loco if he wants to be.

Scratching my head I look around the house. "I really don't know what you're talking about dad."

"What I'm talking about is you being friendly with a werewolf!" He shouts at me, face now turning bright red and eyes bulging out from it's socket. Taking a step back I grip the railing.

"W- werewolf? I never even met one," I stutter. He chuckles at me and runs his hand into his already disheveled hair. He grabs my arm and drags me towards the living room. "Let go of me Dad!"

He didn't listen, he kept dragging me. He passed by the couch and touch the wall. What the hell was he looking for?

I could see that his hand bump into something and pulls it. My mouth literally drop to the ground.

Oh my god.

My dad is a complete nut job!
He opened a secret door that led to a bunch of computers. Papers were scattered all around the floor and a board was on the side and had a word written 'WEREWOLVES' Is he this obsessed with werewolf's that he make a study room?

We were finally in the center of the room and he let goes of my arm. Rubbing it I see him typing away in his computer.

"What are you-" I cut myself off. I felt my throat drying and my heart stopping.