Chapter 3- The Wolf

Chapter 3- The Wolf

Run. Run for your life! I kept chanting those words as the stupid jocks kept chasing all around the school, it was grade school all over again. I could feel my legs start to burn up, straining from how unfit I am.

Gasping for more air I look for doors that I could so that these bastards would lose me. What was that Jocks problem anyway? He just met me and insult me? Oh, if only Lily were here, she's kick his ass. Handsome or not.

I scan the hallway again and I found my exit. The girls bathroom. Sprinting will all my might I push open the door and run towards an empty stall. Locking it I sit on the bowl, not caring how smelly and dirty it is, and gasp for more air.

Shit, people here were crazy! Who goes chasing girls around school?

After regaining my breath I give myself a little peep talk.

Those mother fuckers are pussies! You can kick their ass! Okay maybe I can't kick their ass, come one they were five times bigger that me! Finally after some deep breathing, I unlock the stall and slowly creep towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I jump from my spot. Holding the my heart which was beating so fast, I turn to see a blonde and long legged girl retouching her make up. She was looking at me through the mirror.

"Holy shit! You scared the crap out me." Her face screw up into a scowl. Now what's her problem? Clearing my throat, I walk towards the sink and wash my hands.

"Were you taking a dump back there?" She nudge her head at the stall I just came out from.

"What? No. I was doing my breathing excerise there." I cover up. She then smiles at me, like a really sight blinding smile.

"I like you." She then stuffs her make up on her bag and turn to me. "Cassie Adams." She stuck her hand out for me.

"Uh. Ivory Chance." I shake her hand back. She was bipolar I tell you. First she was disgusted at me and the next thing I know she's shaking hands with me. "By any chance, did you notice two boys lurking around the hall?" I ask her.

She bite her lip, like she was thinking. "Nope."

"Good. Thanks for the help." Waving I goodbye, I trudge towards the door when a hand grab my elbow.

"Wait!" I stop and face her. She was screwing her face again. After a long and awkward pause, she lets go of my elbow. "Never mind. I hope to see you again." And with that she walk right pass me and left the bathroom.

Okay weird much?

                                    *                                             *                                                                *

Ring! Finally freedom! After eight hours of this hell hole, I can finally go home and do what the hell I want! Packing my stuff I walk towards the door and to the school exit. I didn't bother going to my locker, don't want to lingert the hall, not when three very angry jocks are looking for me.

Grabbing my phone I text my dad.

Hey Dad. No need to pick me up, I want to see the town.

-Ivory

Sure. Stay safe. Wolves roam around the forest, sometimes the streets too.

-Dad

I place my phone on my back pocket start to walk on the side walk. Paradise was quite frankly a very big town and the house were damn big. My mouth was gaping when my dad and I pass by this insanely huge house that was located on the forest. I asked my dad who lived there and he just shrug his shoulder.

I pass by some really cute shops and there was this one shop that looked like a really cute cafe, it was small and had cute designs on it. I plan to visit it some time, when I have the money.

After hours of exploring the new town, I was starting to love the place. I ask a bunch of people where the mall could be found it they said that it was four blocks away from the library.

Speaking of library, I walk towards it's direction. I can't wait to indulge myself with books. I could hear a faint engine from afar. Looking back I saw a black van driving in a snail pace, it looks like it was following me. Nah! maybe I'm just imagining things.

I could already see the Library and I walk faster towards it. It was very big, greek pillars were on the front and the steps were somewhat cracked. A big double glass door was situated at the center and a sign was ontop of it. "Paradise Library" it writes.

Walking up the step, I could still hear the engine. Looking back again, I could see the car driving towards me. Okay, now that is not right.

"What is wrong with this town?" Climbing down the steps, I walk towards the van, but as quickly as I step down from the steps, it drive right pass me. Oh, it was definitely following me. Next time I see that car again, The driver and I will have a word.

Something caught my eye, averting my gaze off the car and into the forest in front of the library. I lost my breath and my eyes were bulging.

There stood on the forest was a wolf.

Not just any wolf, but a very big ass wolf.

It's size was as big as a horse, it's fur was black as night and it's eyes were a captivating dark green and it's eyes were solely looking at me. Somehow, I feel like something was off with this wolf, something very odd was surrounding it.

I was about to walk towards it but stop in my track, what the hell! What sane girl would want to walk towards the mamoth of a wolf? Shaking my head I quickly walk up the steps and into the double doors.

Old pages instantly hit my nose. Ahh! I love the smell of books.

I walk towards an isle of books but to only stop in my tracks. There stood on the middle of the library is a beautiful statue of a wolf, it's head was arch and it looked like it was howling. I walk towards it and touch it's head. Somehow, it felt drawn towards it.

Looking down there was a plaque it wrote α Nikola Orsini . Below it was "Only it's Luna could tame this wild beast."

Okay weird. So people in Paradise are fascinated by wolf, so fascinated that they make wolf statues of them. After a minute of staring at it I finally look away. Only to stop on my track.

Holy shit! What was he doing here?

Hehehe! Cliff hanger!!

I hope you love this chapter cause I find it quite boring. Sorry, nothing really good happened here. But I promise you, this won't be your typical cliche werewolf story, just please endure the start!

Please vote and comment! Show your support for AGGKM!! The more vote and comment, the faster update ya get!