Chapter 10- Meet Zachiere and Garied... Also Mr. Alpha

"We come in bearing gifts Alpha!" A accented voice rang out.

What the fuck is he going on with the Alpha shit? Is that some weird nickname?

Hold up? Who the hell is this guy and why can't I see anything? Holy shit! Am I going blind? But the real question is WHO.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS.GUY?

A powerful growl resonated the room, I don't if I'm really in a room but I'll stick with it. "What the fuck is she doing hanging on your shoulder Zachiere!" A very sexy yet very familiar voice roar. "And why is she unconscious? Did I not tell you to talk things with her?" He babble on. "I told you kidnapping wasn't an option you fucking dumbass!" I could hear the  stranger pacing around the room. And then it hit. Me running away from Chris, walking around the creepy ass neighborhood, then seeing a car break down, or so I think, then the guy who kidnapped a few days ago!

What the fuck is there motive? Is it because of my crazy ass dad? Oh, wait till I see his decaying face.

"Oh shut." The guy who was supposedly was carrying me says. "It's not like kidnapping never came across your mind," I could feel him shifting me on his shoulder. "Besides, I'd like to have the Luna in the house. " What in the actual fuck is going on?

"Hey Alpha- Whoa, whose the hot chick you got there Zach?"  Another voice rang out, this time it had a more deeper accent then the guy who is carrying me?

Are my kidnappers foreign or what? But I must say they do have a very sexy accent.

What the hell?

What am thinking right now? I'm supposed to be freaking out because I'm being kidnapped by some foreign shit. And why aren't my eyes opening yet? Damn I need them to work right now!

Any time now!

"Gareid watch what  you say next time! She's MINE!" The 'Alpha' roars.  "Zachiere! Give her to me
NOW!" he commands and I could feel the one holding me still. His body starts to move on towards what I presume would be where the Alpha would be.

I could already feel his hand slipping away from my waist and I could feel a new pair of very strong arms slipping through my waist. Shivers run through out my body and warm seep through my skin. His scent was very addictive, I'm pretty sure this will be the only smell I'll love for the rest of my life.

I hear him let out a sigh, he then buries his nose into my hair.

Why did that gesture seem so familiar?

"We finally have a Luna." The guy who I presume was Gareid breathes out. "We finally have her!" He repeats.

"It almost seem like you found your mate!" Zachiere sounds amused which earned a growl from the Alpha.

"Leave the room. NOW." Someone is grumpy. I could hear the shuffling in the room and then a door was slam shut.

My heart was thudding into my chest and I could feel beads of sweet forming on my forehead. Holy shit, was this the time where my kidnapper rapes me?

I think right now is  good time to work eyes!

"I know your awake Love." His deep and sexy voice whispers in my ears and I shiver from the close proximity. Shit, I need to act like I'm still asleep so that he wont touch me.

So what I did is I still close my eyes and stay stiff in his strong arms.

"My love, please." He pleads and I almost opened my eyes. But I stand firm on my decision and which is to keep my eyes shut. I could feel his growl vibrate in my chest. "Fine." He grumbles and I could feel him moving around until he came into a steady walking pace.