Chapter 11- Save me

Chapter 11- Save me

Everyone stilled as I ask that question, it was like the world just paused or something. Garied who was still clinging to my leg clutch my leg tighter which was did not go unnoticed by the so called 'Alpha'. A growl erupts from his throat and let me tell you, boy was it powerful.

It shook the whole house and I could see fear clouding both Garied and Zachiere face. The man who was standing on the door frame with clench fists looked ready to murder.

And when I mean murder I meant Garied dead.

His arms around my leg grows tighter and I could feel the blood clogging up. Shit, was this fucktard trying to amputate my fucking leg? Can't he fucking see that I need both my legs?

A whimper was emitted by Garied and he shows his neck to the Alpha guy. Why he showed his neck?

I don't have a fucking clue. Maybe they were in this new thing that they call BDSM where they submit to they're so called MASTER and from the looks of it the guy was their fucking master.

His dark green eyes which always seem to melt me bore into my hazel eyes. It was like I was suck in a hole where I can never come out nor can someone save me. Oh my god, I could drown into those gorgeous green eyes, just like the first day I met him.

I finally snap out from my fucking daze and glare at him. Damn, I almost forgot that asked him a fucking question. I was about to scream at him but he beat me to it.

"YOU HAVE TEN FUCKING SECONDS TO GET OFF HER LEG BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU!"  He roars, his beautiful green eyes were now changing colors, if that were even possible. I mean that shit never happens right? Garied was still clinging to my leg like a kid and I could already feel that he was shaking like there was no tomorrow.

Why the fuck was he afraid of this guy?

Then it hit me. It hit me like a fucking bulldozer.

Alpha. Luna. It all makes sense now!

These fucking gorgeous guys are werewolf fanatic, for FUCK SAKES! Why does it have to be the gorgeous guys. But I'm still wondering why they kidnapped me? Like what the fuck? Me? A fucking LUNA? OH MY GOD, these guys are downright fucking crazy.

Garied still hasn't let go of my leg and I could see Zachiere trying to hold off the 'Alpha' from lunging at him. I'm still in shock to acknowledge the so called 'Alpha' I never thought that he would be crazy.

"Gar, I really recommend you to let go of Luna's leg. Right now." Zachiere warns Garied, but to no avail he was still clinging to my leg. I could see that Zachiere could not hold any longer and his grip was slowly slipping away from him.

"SHE'S MINE! FUCKING MINE!" He roars at no one. He starts pulling away from Zachiere's grip and finally after a few minutes he was set free. "LET GO OF HER! ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER!"

It was like everything went into a slow mo. He was lunging at Garied on the other hand Garied was shaking and crying my name out, asking me to help him out.

I was about to take action, but I was to slow and He was to fast. In a matter of seconds the weight on my leg vanish. I could hear a scream coming from Garieds lips and his eyes were wide with fear.

"Help me, Luna!" He reach his hand out, as he reach out the Alpha's hand quickly came in contact with his face, with one hit blood was already gushing out from his nose and a sickening crack echoes through the huge room.

"Alpha! Please stop!" I could hear Zachiere say but it didn't work. Another sickening crack echoes through the room and I close my eyes. Oh my god, what am I going to do? I need to help him or Garied is going to end up dead.