Chapter 31- The Cabin

Annnnd I'm bacccckkk!! Woah! Its been so long since my last update and just wow!

Hope you enjoy this new update :)

Nikola's beautiful green eyes were in a battle. At times it shifts into a stormy green and the next second it turns black, I couldn't read his emotion except for one that was dominant in his eyes; lust.

Pure lust was written all over his face and I could feel myself heating up. I wanted him.

I wanted him bad.

"Ivory," Nikola's voice was hoarse, deep and husky. It made all my insides melt into nothingness. "My sweet Ivory, you do know what your asking for, right?" Nikola's hand found its way into my hair and he tangles them together. I shifted in Nikola's lap, which was a feat for we were confined in his super small sports car, and Nikola lets out a strangled growl.

I lean impossibly closer to his face, his breath was mingling with mine and our nose were touching. "I know what I'm asking, question is do you know what you want?" Nikola growls at my question and without another thought smashes his lips into mine.

Fire.

Thats how felt right this moment. I was on fire. His lips were fire and I was burning up. The hands that were on my hair tighten and my hands found its way to his beautiful face, cupping them I bite his lower lip asking for entrance.

Nikola groans and pulls away from our heated kiss.

"Isn't it obvious Agape Mou?" He snarls, his breath ragged and his chest heaving. "I" he kisses my right cheek. "Want" my left cheek. "You" my right eye. "So" my left eye. "Fucking" my chin. "Much!" My eyes widen in shock, pain and pleasure at the same time.

Nikola had swooped down my neck and bite my mark. His mark. The sudden intursion made me gasp at the same time moan.

"Nikola." I gasp out. I push his face harder into my neck, I want him to bite me harder, mark me as his forever.

"Yes?" He mumbles against my neck.

"Please," I plead, not knowing what I truly wanted right now. Not when my mind is in a puddle and my emotions going haywire.

Nikola pushes his face away from my neck and looks at me. His eyes were'nt in a battle anymore. I can clearly see what he wanted. He wanted me.

I could see blood dripping off his mouth, if I haven't known his true form, I would have thought that he was a vampire.

"I know baby." Nikola smooths my what I assume to be messy hair and kisses me softly in the lips. "Have I told you how much I love you?" He grins at me crookedly and just by seeing that smile made me dizzy with lust.

Tapping my finger playfully at my chin I shake my head no. "Nope, cant remember a time you said those words to me."

"Well, I love you so much my beautiful mate." His crooked grin was long gone and was replaced with the most beatiful smile I have ever seen. "I'm so in love with you that I'm going to make love you right now." At his words my eyes widen.

"Wait!" I shriek. "Like right now?" He nods head. "You gotta be kidding me, I'm not losing my virginity in a freakin car!" At that statement Nikola burst into a fit of laughter.

"I love you so much."

🏃💓💓💓💃 (Read at your own risk! It will contain mature content!!! You have been warned mwahahahah enjoy!)

"Where are we going?" I ask for the fifth time since Nikola place me back to the passenger seat and drove off to god knows where. And as usual his answer was the same.