Chapter 26- My Heart. My Soul

An update! Can I get a "Kate you are awesome!"?

Do you like the new cover? Tell me what you think!!!

"Happy Birthday!" My eyesight was taken away from me when two hands covered them. Sighing, I shut my locker shut. I dreaded this, I hate it when they associate the word happy with birthday.

I was really hoping that no one knew that today was the day that I got out from my mothers vagina.  But Cassie being a nosey type of girl, I couldn't dodge this bullet if I wanted too.

I know. You're all wondering why I don't seem happy when it was my birthday. Well lets just say I hate getting old and something horrible happened on this so called happy day.

Smiling, I pry away the hands covering my eyes. I know who greeted me, I mean I had only one friend here.

Two, if I consider Chris my friend. 'Cause according to Nikola and may I quote, "Chris is no one to you okay, got it? Not a friend, not a brother and definitely not a lover."

Possessive bastard.

"Thank, Cassie." Turning around I could see a huge grin taking all over her face, a pink -blegh- balloon was clutch on her right hand which had huge letters saying 'Happy Birthday'. Thanks for stating the obvious Cassie, now the whole school knows. Her left hand had a another pink paper bag with words written 'Happy Birthday' all over the bag.

Can she be more obvious? Students were giving us glances.

"You are now finally legal to drink," Leaning closer to me she hands me the paper bag and drop her voice in to a low tone. "And legal to do the dirty with your hot boyfriend, who by the way is older than you by four years." I could feel myself turning red and my eyes going out from its socket.

Oh my god. I can't believe Cassie said that.

"Cassie Adams!" I gasp at her and in return she giggles at my expression and reaction. "I cannot you believe you just said!" I was shock. Cassie was innocent when I met her, I never even heard her cuss.

"I'm no saint, Ivory." She winks at me. I choke on my spit. Did she just admit that she's not a virgin?

"You're not a" I swallow and lower my voice. "Virgin?"

Turning a scarlet red she shove the balloon at me and pick up her cheerleader bag and her pom poms. Right, I completely forgot that she joined cheer leading to be closer with him.

"Oh my god!" I squeal at her. I can't believe my best friend is not a virgin. Okay, did I just call her my best friend? "Who was it?"

Over the past few weeks me and Cassie really became close. I don't know how, but we just did. Maybe that's the reason I called her my best friend, I just felt like it.

"I never said I wasn't a virgin!" She hiss at me. "Anyway, why didn't you tell me that you were dating The Nikola Orsini?"  She said, completely changing the subject. Okay, maybe I should talk about this subject.

For now.

"Because I never got a chance too. " I said shrugging my shoulder. Grabbing my back pack, I tie the string of the balloon on my locker not caring if the whole school knows that its my birthday. I mean Cassie already stated the obvious. "And why did you just called him 'The Nikola Orsini' like he was some kind of hot shot?" I ask.

We started walking down the hall, students greeting me happy birthday and me smiling in return. There were also students, more like girls, giving me the glare for no apparent reason.