Chapter 20- Lost Stars

"Mom." I slam the door shut and drag my luggage further into the room. "I'm home!" I scream again. What the hell was she doing.

I suddenly shudder. Don't tell me their doing the- the fucking NASTY! Oh my god! That is so not right!

"Mom! You better not be doing the bunny shit or I'm leaving. For good!" I place my luggage beside the stairs and look at my old home. Everything was as it is. Cream colored walls, pictures of my mother and I and some pictures of their wedding. Bryce was smiling ear to ear, I wanted to kill that mother fucker.

Footsteps could be heard and I knew that mom was running towards me. Walking towards the living room, I sit on the white couch, not caring if my ass dirtied it. Bryce bought so I don't give a fuck.

After my encounter with Kyle, we roam around town and talked a bit. I told him my adventures in Paradise, how I punched a jock and got into a figh with the bitchzilla. He in return told me that Lily seems to be in love, he used the 'seems' because he finds it repulsive that his baby twin is in love. The lucky bastard- he calls Lily's 'the one'- was a new kid, strange yet very handsome. After a few hours of us chatting mindlessly, he thought it was time for me to go home.

And I agreed.

As we neared my house and as I was about to go out, he grab my hand and said. "Tomorrow, you'll be meeting him. Okay?" At first I was confused as hell and was about to ask him what he's talking about, but he cuts me out, saying that he got stuff to do.

"Ivory! Oh my, what are you doing here?" Shaking off my daze state, I look up to see a disheveled woman whom I call my mom. Running her hands on her aurburn hair she fixes her pink robe Oh god, they were doing the nasty! And I fucking cock block both of them.

"So you don't want me here?" I act offened. But in truth, I dont give a fuck. It's still my house, so I know she asked it out from shock.

"I just- you-" Clearing her throat. "I didn't mean it that way, Honey. I'm just- suprised to see you here, and it's not even spring break, or whatever breaks you kids have now a days." Standing up, I quickly walk towards my mom and hug her tightly.

"I miss you too, mom." I relish the feeling of being in my moms arm, wanting to feel like a kid again, where she chases all my nightmares away.

"Oh, Ivory. I miss you too." Another pair of heavy footsteps was coming down the stairs and rolled my eyes, fully knowing who was coming down.

"Well, Ivory. I never knew that I was ever going to see you again." Turning around I face my jerk of a step dad. Smiling sweetly at him I gave him the bird. But making sure my mom could not see it. He too had a bed hair, and wearing a black robe. That was a confirmation that they indeed did the nasty, while I was inside the house, well basically I barge in the house. They never knew that I was coming. Whatever! I need to shut up.

Looking shock like a stupid moron, I snicker to myself with victory. "Please, Bryce. It's my home so I'm obliged to come. Though, I am shock to see that you are still lounging around my house. I thought you were sold as a prostitute." My mom gasps behind my and Bryce turned a deeper shade of red.

"I- it-" Bryce tries to calm himself dow, but was failing miserably. "I was only twenty and I needed cash to become this rich! And for your information I was not a prostitiute, I was an escort!" He points a finger at me. His face now redder than a fresh tomato.

"Right and an 'escort' is not a fancy name for a prostitute." I air quote prostitute and snort.

"Why you-"