Chapter 14- The mystery unfolds

"Let me out now or I am going to use my body to break this fucking door! This time I'm not bluffing you son of a bitches!" I scream on top of my lungs. "I mean it!" I pound fist on the wooden door while in process glaring holes at the offending thing standing between my freedom.

After a few more poundings I stop and I was still met with silence. The same silence that has mock me for the past ten hours. After Nikola left me in the- what I assume to be the infirmary or shit- a girl whose name I don't give two fucks went inside a few minutes after and told me that I have to be transferred to 'Alpha' Nikolas chamber.

I know? Who the fuck says chambers this days?

I tried asking her what was happening that I had to go to the fucking 'Chambers', but all she said was "It's not my place to tell you." Well fuck you bitch! As she locked me in, I kept threatening them that I would break this fucking door- which was fucking huge and heavy- to which they just ignored.

Oh I'll show them how serious I am now.

"One!" I scream while rolling my shoulders, to prepare myself. "Two!" I move to the other side of the room so I could break this mother fucking door. "Three!" I then let out a war cry and lunge at the door, shoulder head on with the mass of fucking wood.

The first thing I felt was pain. Fucking pain. My right shoulder felt hot pain and I could some of my veins popping. I was glad that my arm was not dislocated from its socket or I am so going to die.

"Shit!" I yelp while clutching my shoulder. Still the hallway was an eerie silence, like no one was standing guard outside. Maybe I was screaming to no one at all. Well shit, I've been wasting my voice for nothing. I grab the door handle to steady myself when the dizziness took over again, I could feel my world tilting ninety degrees style.

I could feel my eyes popping out from my sockets, my mouth hanging and my blood boiling. What in actual fuck? Are you kidding me?

The fucking door wasn't lock! I was assuming that the bitch lock me up but no, I guess my assumptions were wrong. So wrong.

Thanks for being cocky fucking brain!

The door was now open wide and there was no one. The hallway was deserted, if I drop a fucking needle I'm sure I could hear the drop. Holy fuck! This is my chance, my chance to escape the wretched place! I could already feel a smile worming its way to my face. This time I'm pretty confident that I look like a fucking pedophile and I don't give a fuck.

Pushing myself up I crept slowly out from the room and whip my head side to side. Trying to see if there were any goons creeping around the hallway. I let out breath when I found out that I was completely and utterly alone.

Grinning I quickly run out from the room and into what I presume would be where the stairs would be found. I scan the hall, it's cream colored wall was covered with weird ass pictures.

There was a lot of pictures and most of it contains of wolves, but not just any wolf, but big ass wolves. It looked like the wolf slash horse that Chris and I encountered. It seems like it was a pack of wolves and they were a lot of them. I scan other picture frames to look for Nikola's face but I was only greeted with fucking wolves. But one stood out, it was big- like the wolf slash horse- its fur was dark as night- again just like the wolf slash horse- and it's eyes are just like the wolf slash horse and...

Nikola's eyes. A deep forest green. I could feel myself paling.

"If I tell you that we were werewolves would you believe me? And if I were to tell you that we kidnapped you because our Alpha is your mate?"