Chapter 15- Alpha of the Shadow Knights

Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! This can't be happening, this can't be real! They must have drugged! Yes! That's right,  Nikola and his goons drugged me and this is the aftermath of being drugged. Hallucinating that werewolves do exists. 

I chuckle to myself. Werewolves are not real and I was not marked by one. And here I thought I was going crazy.

"Don't scream or they are going to find out that I'm here." Someone whispers behind me. A scream was about to come out from my lips when I felt a warm hand cupping my mouth, preventing me from screaming bloody murder. "I told you not to scream!" The stranger hiss at me. "I'm here to save you!"
Save me? Someone was going to save me? I then felt my body relax and it immediately sag on the strangers chest. I was finally going to escape from this hell hole!

"Don't make any noise or that mate of yours would notice us," Without asking me, the stranger crouched and swiftly place his arms under my knees and lifted me, bridal style. Here they go again! The mate shit. "Now, I'm going to-"

He stop midsentence, I mean who wouldn't? A very powerful growl erupts from the silent night. It shook the ground and the birds that were hiding in the trees starts to fly away from their nest. I already know that that growl was directed to us.

My hands quickly snake their way to the strangers neck and I look up. The stranger was a He, strong jaw line, messy blond hair, black eyes and full lips. He was another definition of sexy. He was looking straight ahead and I could feel his body tensing up.

"Why aren't you moving? He'll catch up with us!" I hiss under my breath. Another growl erupts the silent night and this time shivers rack through out my whole body. Huh, that is just fucking weird.

I didn't look back because I was afraid to face reality, that my stupid theory of being drugged was false, that werewolves were real and I was mated to one. I felt my neck throb and a small cry left my lips. What the fuck was that? It never throb since I was 'bitten'. So why now?

"I suggest you put her down now, or the next action our Alpha will take will not be stopped." An all to familiar voice states. What was he doing here? Seriously? Are you asking yourself that? My stupid mind asked me.  Zachiere was clearly trying to calm the growling beast, but it was clear. The beast was pissed off and it wants blood. Now.

I could see the battle in his eyes, and somewhat I could see fear. He was afraid. I mean who wouldn't, a huge fucking wolf was going to maul him if I was not to be put down. I quickly drop my hands off from his neck was tried to wiggle myself free from him when I felt his arm tightening on me.

Does he want himself to get killed?

"Let me go!" I whisper to him but he merely let it pass onto his other ears. Fine! Suite it for yourself asshole! Go ahead and get yourself get killed for all I care.

"No can do." He replies, his tone having a hint of darkness in it. "I'm on a mission and that mission so happens to be in my arms." What the fuck do they think I am? A prized fucking weapon that they badly need? Well hate to break it to you but I'm not a weapon nor am I money. I'm a fucking human, one that has boobs and a vagina!

Looking back I could see that the wolf was still there and no sign of Nikola. The clothes that were shredded to pieces were now on the ground, a clear sign the Nikola indeed shifted into a wolf, the same wolf who stalked me and tried to kill Chris.

Werewolves were real. In that instant I wanted to crawl back home and cry into my father's arm and tell him how sorry I was no for believing him. I know, I should be angry at him for slapping me but he was still my father and I was his daughter, nothing could change that. He was always be held dearly in my heart.