A Greek God Kidnapped Me

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I scream on top of my lungs. My legs are trying to kick the mans  face so he would let me go. "You dirt bag! I'm calling the cops, this is illegal!" He just grinned at me and continued to drag me away from my precious sanctuary. The library.

"Boss isn't going to be happy when he hears that your manhandling her." One of his men states. His thick accent making it hard to understand what his saying. Maybe he was Italina.

"Then I'll just explain what a fire ball his ma- his you know is." The man dragging me away shots back.

Why isn't anyone helping me? Isn't this suppose to be a crime? Taking a girl without her approval? I guess people in this town are crazy, so crazy that they fucking kidnapp a girl who was just minding her own business. 

I give the people who were in the library my 'you are all dead' glare and they all averted their eyes away from me. Yeah, you better be afaid of me punks!

"Unhand me now! Or- or I'll rip all your balls out! Yeah, by night time all of your baby makers would be gone." I sneer at the three men. "And when you look for it, it would be on the palm of my hand!" They all cringed and reach out for their balls.

"Dude, this chick is crazy." the third man who was assisting this shit shudders.

"You ugly shit!" I spit the man dragging me in the face. Well, to be honest. He wasn't ugly. All weren't ugly.

They were hot and if they weren't crazy ass kidnappers I would have given them a second glance. Guess that won't be happening soon. We were finally out from the llibrary and I could see a huge black van sitting on the curb, it's engine was still running.

Then it finally hit me.

I was really being kidnap and no one was helping me.

So I did what normal girls do when they are being kidnap.

I bite my captors hand that was holding my arm so hard that I could taste his blood, then I hit the second man with the thick Italian accent in the balls and lastly I slam my palms on the third mans nose. And here I thought I was a damsel iin distress when I could  go kung fu on their asses.

Then I run.

So this is just a little sneak peak! Comment if you like or not!