Chapter 30- Forever

Chapter 30- Forever

I know! I'm so sorry for updating late. I'm not even going to explain my sudden disappearance.

Anyway here's a new chapter...

Enjoy!

A raven cawed as the night turns darker and darker each second, rustles of the leaves and the wind howling were slowly filling the night air. My lungs felt like someone was a holding a candle below it, burning it and killing me. Not only were my lungs burning, but my thighs too, my muscles were tightening for some strange reason.

I then realize that I was running. It was like I was running in an endless maze. I could sense that someone was after me, hence explaining my endless running. Question is, who am I running away from?

My breath was slowly becoming rugged and harsher. I then notice that I see nothing but total darkness. My vision was robbed by the dark night.

Where am I?

Something caught my ankle and I stumble down to the ground. I could feel something wet seep through my clothes, my hands were in contact with the said liquid. It was sticky and smelt of metallic.

Blood. The word rang out from my brain and I quickly scramble away from the source of the blood. My heart was beating my rib cage, my breathing became more erratic and I could feel darkness slowly taking me away.

"Agapi Mou,"  My heart stop for a second, my breathing cease and my conscious comes back alive. In an instant my body goes haywire. "Help me." Tears starts pouring down from my face.

No. It can't be him. Please, don't let it be him.

"N- nikola." I call out. My voice was so small that the wind caressed its way through it and took it to a faraway place.

But since Nikola was a werewolf with heighten senses, he heard my voice. "My Ivory, I miss you so much." His voice was strain. Like talking was killing him.

I quickly scramble towards his body. Even without light, I knew just where he is. His strong aura was a dead giveaway of where he is. My hands come in contact with the blood. "You're bleeding." I whisper out.

Suddenly two pairs of green orbs shine through the dark night. It illuminated like a star.  His eyes, it looked so sad and hurt is clearly written all over it. Tears were now heavily streaming down my face. Sobs rack throughout my body. "You're dying."

"I'm dying." Was his smart response. "I'm dying and I never had the chance to love you properly, Agapi Mou." His voice was filled with regret. My heart could only take so much. It felt like someone was ripping it into pieces. I wanted to see him. To see his beautiful face.

"I can't see you, Nikola." I cry out.  "I- I can't see you. I want to see you." I was now full on panicking.

"Sh, its okay. " His hand slowly reach out and touch my cheek. Instantly my face seeks comfort into his warm yet cold palms. "I'm right here. Don't worry."  Then I heard nothing but the wind, the leaves rustling and my sobs.

I couldn't hear Nikola's breathing at all.

He was dead.

My eyes were greeted with the sunlight glaring down at me. My body was a tangled mess with my blankets and my body was drenched with sweat.

The dream. It felt so real.

Tears start to make its way to my eyes and I hold it in.  My heart clenches with the thought on Nikola dead. No matter how angry I am to him, I still care for him.