Chapter 5- The Chase

"Ivory right?" After stuffing my last book in my locker, I slam it shut and came face to face with Callie- no it was- uh- Cassi! Cassie Adams, the girl in the bathroom.

"Yeah." I look at her and damn, this girl is really good looking. If I were a guy I'd tap that. Okay, that just sounded weird. Quickly erasing that thought. She was wearing a white, tight polo and skinny jeans, her hair was in a mass of blonde girls. Simple yet pretty.

"So I heard you punch The Chris Hastings." She grins at me, like the idea of punching Chris was the greatest thing yet.

Hearing Chris name an image pop out from my head. He was in his bed, laying on his stomach and reading Confession of a Shopaholic. I hold in my laughter. Okay bad idea. Never ever picture that again!

"Yeah, so what?" I answer. What she did next completely shock me.

Throwing her arms around me, she pulls me in for a hug, making our boobs squish together. She was jumping up and down.

"I so like you!" She squeals at me. "You and I are going to be good friends!" And with that she push me away and straighten like being seen with me is not good for her image.

"And why do you like me?" I ask her.

"Because you just punch my ex!" She squeals again. What's the big whoop? I punch him. So what? It's not like he died. "That bastard left me for Corny Finnigans!" And then she began to rant how Handsome yet a jerk Chris was, it was like we were girlfriends.

Huh, so Chris is not just a jock but a player. Nah! He's the girly book loving guy to me.That image will never be erased.

"- and he's also the captain of the football team! He won us-" I cut her off.

"Why don't we finish this convo on Lunch?" I ask.

"Sounds great! See ya!" Then she did this stupid air kiss on both my cheeks. What am I? Queen of England? With that she walks away, not without swishing her hips.

Oh! What until Lily hears from this, me finding a new best friend! Grabbing my phone I quickly texted her.

Guess what? I think I guess have a new best friend in Paradise XD

-Ivory

Not even a secon pass, my phone ping.

That bitch! You better not replace me and Kyle!

BTW, skype tom? Missing you like hell!

BTWA, Just saw your Mom and Bryce getting it on in the grocery.

BTWAA, Almost died.

-Lily

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. God how much I miss her! Wiping the unshed tears I quickly reply.

Don't worry. You and Kyle will always be number one.

BTW, Can't wait. Miss you like hell as well(Hey that ryhmed!)

BTWA, Eww. TMI.

BTWAA, Thank god I wasn't there!

-Ivory

I place my phone back in my pocket and walk towards first period which was my favorite subject. English!

Looking for an empty seat I bump into students who didn't even have the deceny to say sorry. Finally spotting one which was located on the front, I walk towards it and sit down. Bringing out my notebooks Mrs. Turner came inside the room.