Chapter 19- Found Her

Chapter 19- Found her

Sorry. This will be a short update But I know you will love this chappie.

Anyway, do you like the cast? PLEASE comment if you have any violent reaction to the cast of the book And do you like the new book cover? Anyway....

ENJOY!

Nikola Orsini's POV

Snap.

My hand was balled in a fist, the once expensive pen I was holding snap into two. The ink was pretty much staining my hand, but right now, I don't give a shit. Breathing was getting harder for me and my vision, all it was seeing was red.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?" I ground out fiercely. I cant fucking believe this is happening, when everything was going great, this happen.

I wanted to rip someone's head off. Maybe someone in the form of my Beta and best Warrior. How can these two idiots fucked up the only mission that meant so much to me?

"We- she- but-" Garied tried to say something, but I'm guessing the murderous look I have right now stopped him from doing it.

Zachiere, who was standing beside Garied, quickly drop to his knees, right hand fisted resting on top of his hear, and his neck showing me his submission.

"Alpha," He says with upmost respect. "We are sorry we have failed. Luna Ivory told us she wanted to go to some lingerie shop, and well, lingerie means some undies and bra and we didn't want to didn't want to-"

"Shut up." I growl out. My mind was already conjuring dirty thoughts of Ivory wearing some sexy lingerie for me. And me only. Rubbing my temples I exhale a sigh. "I knew this was going to happen. I'm so stupid for thinking that she would keep her word." I slam the broken pen in my table making the ink splatter all over my mahogany desk.

My wolf was frantic, not believing that his mate- our mate was gone. It was a sick cruel joke, we had her, tasted her, fuck, we love her. And then fate does this, giving her the chance to leave us when we were already accustomed to her presence. And not seeing her smile, smelling her beautiful floral scent, and waking up next to her hurts.

I could feel my canine elongating.

We must find her. And when we do, we will fully mate her. Make her ours.

"We will find her, Alpha. Don't worry, if it is the last thing we do." Garied says with much determination in his voice.

"Oh, I intend to find her and I intend her to stay at my side FOREVER." I snarl out. "I want you to track her down now. And if by any chance you get even a bit of her whereabouts, you tell me. Understood?"

They both bowed and said "Yes" in unison.

I will find you Ivory and when I do, you don't even want to know what I'm going to do with you.

* * *

"I don't know what to do mother!" I exclaim, pulling at my hair. I was pacing back and forth in my mother's room. I was pretty sure I was burning her floor. But I don't give a fuck about it.

"Calm down, Nikola." She place down her magazine on her lap, patting space beside her she takes off her reading glasses. "Now, tell me, in a orderly manner what has got up your ass that my floor has burnt marks on it." Sighing, I walk towards the bed and sat on the edge of it.

"Ivory. She's gone, mother." I say dejectedly. "I don't know what to do. It's been a day and we still don't know where she is. I'm going crazy, just thinking, her in the big world without me protecting her is killing me." I hold on the tears that were forming in my eyes, instead I kept my gaze on the blue colored wall. "When I woke up this morning, I imagined that I would wake up with the sight of her face, her scent engulfing me. But when I woke up, all I felt was dread, a hole in my heart. I miss her so much." At the end of my speech, my voice cracks.

I have never in my life ever spoke my feeling out loud. Not to mention that I'm confessing my feeling to my mother. I mean, sure we were tight knit but I was a closed off type of guy.

"Do you remember when your father was taken away from me, from us?" I could hear sadness in her voice. She was still hung over about father. And I felt sad for her. She didn't deserve it.

"Yes, I do." I reply, burying my head in my hands.

"Well, that's how I felt. I hole in my heart, the dread of not waking up seeing his face." She sadly trails off.

"Where are you going at, Mother?" I turn my body towards and come face to face with the saddest look I've seen on my mother.

Her blue eyes were filled with so much pain, it felt like a bullet was pierced through her heart.

"That you don't have the damn right to feel a hole in your heart, to feel dread every time you wake up. Because, Nikola, your mate is alive. She is breathing." She says with such determination in her voice, that I felt a light weight lighted off my shoulder. "So stay strong my precious son. We will find her and when we do, I expect little pups already growing in her." She says jokingly.

My wolf perk up when he heard about pups.

"Don't worry, you'll be a grandma in no time."

"That's-"

She never finished her sentence for I was screaming my lungs out. I drop to the ground and clutch my right neck.

What the fuck is happening?

"Nikola, what's wrong?" But the only response she got was another ear splitting scream.

Then it hit me. Why my neck was burning.

My wolf was already growling when I thought about the reason why I was in pain.

"No. No. This can't be happening. Mom, this can't be happening." I scream out.

"What's happening Nikola? Please tell me!" She begs.

This time, I let the tears fall.

"Her mark. Its disappearing. Its fading." I cry out when another burn shot out through my whole body.

Fuck. I completely forgot that I marked her and that if she was far away from me, then the mark would disappear in a day.

Shit. What if another wolf takes an interest in her and plans to mark and mate her. My wolf was snarling furiously at me for even thinking about another wolf claiming what ours.

Mother Fucker. I completely forgot that without her mark it would much more harder to track her down.

"Honey, calm down. Your about to shift and I don't want a big ass wolf on my room." My mother reprimanded me. But I was too late, I couldn't stop the shift.

The ripping of clothes filled the air. Bones cracking and hair sprouting were already in motion. The next thing I know, my black wolf was standing proud and tall in a room to small for him.

"Oh! I'm going to kill you Nikola!" My mother scolds. But I didn't register what she said. My wolf was doing all the thinking and I was okay with it.

"Nikola-" I tune out my mother when someone tried to mind link. Open my mind link, I felt my wolf growl with satisfaction with what he heard.

We found her Alpha.

Just wait my sweet Ivory. Your big, bad mate is coming to get you. And this time, you'll be mine. Forever.

How did you like the chapter? Please tell me your thoughts

Comment and vote? Please?