Chapter 7- The Wolf Whisperer

After what felt like hours of running nonstop my house finally came into view. Slumping down the porch I gasp as many air my lungs could take.

This town is crazy, like bat shit crazy!

Who kidnaps a girl that was minding her own business? And don't get me started with its people! It was like kidnapping was a daily basis in Paradise. I have to call mom and tell her that this town isn't for me. I have to tell her that I almost got kidnap! This is not normal!

"I thought I was picking you up at the Library." I jump from my seated position.

"What in fucking hell? Don't sneak up on me! Ever!" I glare at Chris who was giving me a weird look. "How the hell did you even know where I live?" I stand up and wince when I notice that I was drench with sweat.

He rub his neck. "Let's just say I have connection. Okay?"

"That's a bit shady you know?" He chuckles and points at his car.

"Let's get going shall we?" He was about to walk down the porch when I grab his arm.

"Can I change?" I ask looking down at my shirt.

"No time for that! I don't care if you smell my car up." And with that said he drags me towards his car. "Anyway, why where you running like a lunatic?" Fucking hell! He saw that?

"W-what do you ever mean?" I stutter. He then chuckles. Oh so he thinks that me running like a fucking lunatic is funny? Oh I'll show what's fucking funny. Wait till my patience wear thin, you'd regret chuckling at me.

"When I was looking for your house, I saw you running like a mental patient on the run." He shrugs. I glare at him the whole three minutes when I slide in his car and close the door as hard as I could. "Hey! No need to hate my car. Lizzie never did anything to you!"

Gritting my teeth and hiss at him. Like snake hiss him. "First of all; It never occurred to you that maybe you called me out and say "Wanna ride?". Second; Lizzie? Did I hear you right? You fucking named your fucking piece of shit of a car?" I snarl at the end. Sue me, I'm in a pissy mood. Who wouldn't be? I was almost kidnapped! If you ever experience that and don't get pissy on the first person you see, then you my friend is CRAZY!

"HEY!" He screams at me and in  process he slam his door shut and started the engine. "Don't you dare insult my baby!  Why are you moody? PMS much?" He seethe at me.

Big mistake. No not big, but a grave mistake. You are pissing the wrong girl.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I scream back at him. "You weren't the one who was almost kidnapped by fucking men, you weren't the one who had to run away from them and you weren't the one who was only being watched by people while I was being kidnapped! So I'm sorry if I'm moody and I'm in my PMS mood!" I was now facing him, his blonde hair lightly brushing my cheeks. "You know what! Stop the car!" I scream at his ears and he wince from the volume of my voice.

"What-" I cut him off by punching him in the arm hard.

"I said stop the car! I'm not helping you! I'd rather the wolf slash horse fucking eat you!"  He still didn't stop his car. I was about to punch him again when he stops the car. Grabbing the door handle I felt warm, large hands grabbing my elbow.

"I'm sorry!" He whispers, it was so soft I almost didn't hear it. "I'm sorry! I didn't know. But please don't leave me to die! I need you." He whispers the last part and I could feel my heart breaking with his tone. It sounded sad, desperate and afraid. I calm the rage inside me.