[Chapter 43] Josh In ... Jail?

BREAKING NEWS: JYPE'S CEO AND PRODUCER PARK JINYOUNG RESTRICTS PHOTO TAKING AND PREVIEWS OF THE GIRL GROUP TWICE

allkpop: "No Pictures Please!" Park Jinyoung Bans Photo Taking of TWICE as they were seen on the Incheon International Airport

DISPATCH: TWICE seen at the Incheon International Airport, rumors say that they're heading to a secret vacation

"Please, ladies and gentlemen," Park Jinyoung says, "You may have seen TWICE at the airport, and I am hereby asking for your consideration to avoid, no, to stop taking pictures of them.

"As some might have seen, TWICE have, uhm, some little toddler girls with them together, and as their CEO and also as a parent, I would want my children, who are so little still, to be kept in a private and in a quiet life as possible. I know some of you are wondering who the little girls are, but I'm really sorry, but I have the right to disclose that information to the public.

"Please, I'm... I'm pleading." JYP said in a wistful voice. "I just want them to have a great and quiet holiday, without any paparazzi and media surrounding them. If anybody deserves a vacation like that, TWICE does."

Park Jinyoung sighed as he sat back on his chair behind his desk, his chin resting on his palm. Today was a really hard day, TWICE flying supposedly to Busan but gets stranded because of a plane crash and his conference infornt of the public to restrict access of people from taking photos of TWICE-he sure needed a rest.

JYP checked the clock. 9:27. The girls should probably be flying to Jeju Island at this time, right?

He sat up and reached for his phone just as there was a knock on his door, and a tired assistant came inside with a face that was grim.

"PD-nim, sir, I..." His voice strangled as he tried to catch his breath. "I'm sorry, I just ran all the way from the ground floor."

"It's okay," JYP said, "Now what is it that you would like to say?"

The assistant stood uo straight again and looked at JYP with, what, concern? Fear? "G-Gimhae International Airport. In Busan. That's where TWICE-sunbaes are, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"W-well..." The assistant swallowed hard before saying, "I just got the news from somebody from below and they said that he was spotted at the airport where TWICE are at the moment."

Jinyoung frowned. "He? Who-" His face turned pale as realization dawned into him.

"J-josh, sir, Nayeon's so-called stalker."

"U-unnie, watch out!" Dahyun screamed as she was the first to see Josh running towards them. "J-josh-!"

But Josh got to her way first, grabbed Nayeon's wrist harshly and started running towards the other way, Nayeon using all her strength to pry Josh of her, but she was too weak for the guy's strength.

"Help! H-help me-!" Josh covered Nayeon's mouth with his hand and just carried her with his other.

"Nayeon-unnie!" Tzuyu cried while pointing her finger to the direction where Josh took Nayeon.

Jeongyeon immediately took off after them, running as fast as her feet could take her. Jihyo and Sana went to the guards around and informed them about the situation. Momo and Mina made sure that the maknaes were safe around them.

Josh, who was unexpectedly very fast and strong, ran away while carrying Nayeon and brought her to a deserted hall, nobody around and far away fron the crowded place.