[Chapter 18] Savior

Meanwhile, in the police station...

"For the tenth time," Jihyo pressed her hands on her temples. "Nayeon, what happened?"

Nayeon's face was already wet with tears since the time Jihyo confronted her. She knows that it's her fault, of why Tzuyu was lost and possibly in danger right now. If only Nayeon was paying attention and was taking care of Tzuyu instead of talking with Jeongyeon...

"I was h-holding her hand and then I think she lost hold of Minjoong because of the s-so much people and she w-went back to pick it up." She sobbed. Nayeon's hands were shaking terribly that she can't hold her handkerchief up so Jeongyeon did it for her.

Jihyo threw herself down to a vacant chair and blinked back tears. "I can't..." She broke down, and Sana sat beside her and tried to comfort her down.

Mina pursed her lips. "Did you talk to JYP-nim already?"

"Y-yes." The leader answered between hiccups. "He said that he sent someone to find her for us, but unfortunately," Jihyo sighed helplessly. "he can't come here, because he said that the public would know about it immediately since it is him attending to the problem."

"Does that even matter?" Jeongyeon asked. "Tzuyu's missing, and he just---"

"It matters, Jeongyeon, because Tzuyu would be in more danger if the public would know, especially because the paparazzi would ask why he would be going to the police station." Sana answered for Jihyo.

Mina glanced at Chaeyoung and Dahyun who was just sleeping quietly on the sofa. They, too, cried a little when they realized Tzuyu was missing, but Mina and Sana put them to sleep since crying would be no help.

They were currently inside the Chief Lee's office and was waiting for him while he's instructing the other police to look for Tzuyu. Lee asked Momo to come with him because he needs help to explain the events that occured.

After a few minutes, Momo entered the Chief's office with a little smile. She sat down with Mina on the waiting sofa.

"What happened?" Mina asked quietly, not wanting to ruin the silence.

"Chief Lee sent thirty police to search for Tzuyu, and some were intended to search in other cities." Momo shrugged. "I hope that would be enough to find Tzuyu."

"Jihyo said that JYP-nim sent private men to search for Tzuyu too." Mina added. "I hope nothing bad happened to that little rascal, but being the Tzuyu she is, I don't think she would."

Momo sighed in agreement.

"Where's Chief Lee?" Sana asked Momo.

"He himself went to look for Tzuyu too, since I think he believes it's urgent."

"It really is urgent, nobody knows what happened to her and where she is."

Jihyo raised her head up from her hands. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Can we come with the searchers?"

"Uhh..." Momo glanced at the others. "I don't think we can, Jihyo..."

Jihyo shot up from her seat. "What, we'll just stay here and do nothing while Tzuyu's out there, missing, and we will do nothing?!" She stormed outside the room.

Sana and Momo ran out of the room and followed Jihyo. "Jihyo-yah!"

Mina leaned her head on the wall and closed her eyes, hoping for guidance and for Tzuyu and the other kids.

Nayeon sat on a chair, crying her eyes out, and Jeongyeon sat beside her comforting her.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu." Nayeon whispered to herself, even Jeongyeon didn't hear it. "I was a bad unnie to you, I'm sorry."