[Chapter 26] Living A Simple Life

Tiredness came to the TWICE members after a lot of dancing.

Fortunately, the maknaes remember alot if dance steps which made it not-so-hard for the unnies. The maknaes easily remembered the choreo of the intros and the chorus parts and had so much fun regaining memories of the dance; they are pro dancers for their age.

They had lunch in between practice and danced more for another two and a half hours, making everybody exhausted. They actually finished Like Ooh Ahh, Cheer Up, TT, Knock Knock—the maknaes found Signal too hard and Heart Shaker too easy, so they skipped to Likey and What Is Love.

"Imi nan da keutdago saenggakhaneunde~" Nayeon sang while tying her hair into a ponytail.

"Eojjeomyeon nae mamindae wae, nae mamdaero hal su eomnun geonde," Chaeyoung continued.

"Neomuhae, neomuhaeee~" Dahyun skipped the other parts of the song and just continued her own part.

Jihyo grinned as she wiped Tzuyu's back from sweat. "Cute,"

Tzuyu suddenly stood up and danced,

"Satangcheoreom dalkomhandaneunde
Haneureul naneun geot gatdaneunde
I wanna know, know, know, know
What is love?
Sarangi eotteon neukkiminji

"Haru jongil utgo issdaneunde
Sesangi da areumdabdaneunde
I wanna know, know, know, know
What is love?
Eonjengan naegedo sarangi olkka~"

"Yah, Tzuyu-yah!" Nayeon praised, "You even remember the lyrics?"

Tzuyu grinned proudly. "I'm a smart child, unnie."

Momo stood up, "Are we going to go back to PD-nim's office? Or do you want to do something else?"

Chaeyoung frowned, "Unnies, unnies, did you forgot that I wanted to go to the open place a while ago?"

"Oh, yeah!" Dahyun added, "I thought we're gonna swim?"

Jihyo glanced at the others, "Yeah, we can go explore more," But then she smiled sadly, "But I can't promise you that we'll swim, it's cold outside and we don't have our swim wear with us though,"

Chaeyoung pouted, "But Jeongyeon-unnie said that we're gonna swim, right, Jeong-unnie?"

Jeongyeon was surprised by the sudden mention if her name, "Uhh, Jihyo's right, Chaeng, it's really cold outside."

Chaeyoung can't do anything but pout and accept it.

"Don't worry, Chaeyoung-ah, we can still go to the gazebo and take pictures, do you like that?" Mina bent down and squeezed Chaeyoung's hand.

Chaeng managed a small smile.

"Let's go now?" Sana said, but it turned out more as a question.

They followed her lead and went out the practice room after securing and checking everything. They walked back to the open space of the building, the maknaes ahead of thema bit.

"So, tomorrow," Momo asked, "Are we going to dance again?"

"Not sure about that, actually, Momo," Jihyo answered, "We're gonna dance, yes, but not sure if it would be in the practice room again."

"Oh, yeah," Nayeon nodded, "I forgot that everybody's going to be here tomorrow."

"We can practice in the dorm," Sana suggested.

"That is if we won't have to run errands tomorrow," Jeongyeon stated, thinking, "Uh, the lady said a week to make them remember, right? Well, we only have...?"