[Chapter 3] Unexpected Visitors

"Nayeon-ah! We need help!"

Nayeon's eyes widened, ran to the door, opened it, and gasped.

Everyone from the living room can hear Nayeon and the visitors talking, though they don't understand alot.

"Hey, Nayeon-unnie, who's there?" Sana asked.

Nayeon ushered the visitors to go to their living room, and once the visitors was seen by all, everyone gasped.

Their visitors were BLACKPINK's Jisoo and Jennie, carrying two toddlers.

"Oh my god." Momo pointed at the toddlers. "Are those...?"

Jennie shrugged. "Lisa and Rosé, turned into children. And I'm guessing those are...?" She pointed at Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu.

Nayeon smiled. "You guessed right."

Jisoo and Jennie sat on the floor with the TWICE members.

"Do you have an idea how this happened?" Jisoo asked.

"Unfortunately, we also do not know how this happened." Jihyo said. "Though, the question in my mind is why only our groups are affected?"

"How do you know TWICE and BLACKPINK are the only ones who got their maknaes changed into babies?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It's on the news that some groups are having fanmeets today and some are performing on a KPOP fair somewhere."

Jeongyeon shrugged, unconvinced.

"So, Jennie, Jisoo," Nayeon said, "are you going to say this turned-to-babies thing to your managers or your PD-nim?"

Jisoo glanced at Jennie before answering, "We're thinking of just keeping it to ourselves at first, but we decided to ask for help for less problem."

"We neither." Sana nodded. "We don't want PD-nim to know---"

"Unless he can find it out himself." Jennie interrupted. "What are you guys planning to do all day? Do you have practice? We can stay here to watch the maknaes."

"Actually, we were about to go to the mall to shop for their necessities." Momo said. "And I think one of you should come too, considering Rosé and Lisa are still wearing oversized shirts."

Jisoo faceplamed. "God, I forgot about that."

"Jisoo-yah, can I stay and babysit them?" Jennie asked, using a bit if aegyo.

"And I will do the shopping?" Jisoo shook her head. "You know I hate shopping, Jennie."

"Please?" Jennie pleaded, using puppy eyes on Jisoo.

They had a silent staring contest, and Jennie won.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Fine. Whatever."

Jennie cheered and back hugged little Lisa.

Nayeon stood up, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jisoo after her. "Let's go to the mall!"

"Don't take to much time choosing clothes, Nayeon-ah! Knowing you tend to much on little things." Jihyo called as Nayeon and her group went out.

"Well, what do we do?" Mina asked.

"Mina-unnie, I want poopie." Chaeyoung suddenly waddled over Mina.

"I think that's what you'll do, Minari." Jihyo smirked.

They all laughed at this, with Mina holding Chaeyoung's hand as they go to the bathroom.