[Chapter 4] Unnies' Confession

After a while, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Rosé, and Lisa got bored of watching Toy Story 4 on the TV and turned their attention on Sana, which sneezed just in time for Dahyun to make fun of her.

Dahyun and Lisa laughed histerically at Sana's sneeze.

"Yah!" Sana complained. "What are you laughing about?"

"Your sneeze, Sana." Mina bit the inside of her cheek to force herself not to laugh, but failed. She laughed with Dahyun and Lisa, followed by Tzuyu, Jihyo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Rosé.

"Do it again, Sana-unnie!" Dahyun jumped up and down. "Do it again!"

"No, Dahyun, I won't." Sana shook her head. "Never again. Y'all would just tease me about it."

Rosè chanted. "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

The others followed Rosé's chant, "Do it, do it, do it..."

Tzuyu's laughed. "Unnies! I know how Sana-unnie sneeze!"

"You know, Chewy-ah?" Jihyo fondly asked.

"Yes," Tzuyu took a deep breath before fake-sneezing, "achibababa!"

Sana's eyes widen and her cheeks redden as all of them laughed at Tzuyu's imitation of her sneeze. Is that how she really sneezes?

"Woah, Tzuyu!" Jennie said, controlling her giggles. "That's the perfect imitation of Sana's sneeze, great job!"

Tzuyu gave her unnies a gummy smile.

"Gosh," Sana pouted. "if only I could quit being your unnie."

Jihyo looked at her disbelievingly. "I don't think you really would want to not be their unnie."

"Yeah, I agree with Jihyo." Jennie said. "You don't know how much they wanted to thank you for being their unnie."

Sana raised an eyebrow. "How do you know, Jen?"

"Well, of course you don't know, but your maknaes and us BLACKPINK have our own group chat."

"What?!?" Jihyo, Sana, and Mina exclaimed on the same time.

Jennie chuckled. "Seems like you don't know everything about your maknaes."

"How, Chewy-yah?" Jihyo turned Tzuyu to her and pouted. "How can you have a group chat with BLACKPINK without telling me?"

Tzuyu stared at Jihyo for a second then frowned and hugged her. "Don't be sad, Jihyo-unnie."

It was obvious Jihyo was surprised by the sudden action of the maknae. She recovered, then hugged Tzuyu back. "Just kidding, Tzuyu. You look cute though when you frown."

Sana raised her eyebrows at Jihyo and smirked. "Looks like Mina isn't the only one who lurves someone, then."

Mina glared at Sana again.

Jennie laughed. "And your maknae isn't the only one with a secret."

Jihyo blushed. "W-what?"

"Don't worry, leader-nim." Sana smiled mischieviously. "We won't spread it to anyone else that you like our precious maknae more than you like the rest of us."

Jihyo was speechless.

"It has been really obvious that Tzuyu is special to you and you like her more than as a member." Mina said.

Sana, Mina, and Jennie narrowed their eyes at Jihyo.

Jihyo glared daggers at them. "Only if you confess and say who you love too."

Jennie smiled and said, "No problem."

Sana and Mina looked hesitant.

"Oh, c'mon, guys!" Jennie frowned. "It's only us here, the kids won't understand us anyways." She glanced at the children who were silently watching another movie on the TV.

Mina bit her lip. "Fine."

Sana shrugged. "Only if Jihyo-yah starts the our Confession Game."

Jihyo glared at her.

"Fine!" She said. "I like Tzuyu, I like Tzuyu, I like Tzuyu." She glared at the others. "Happy now?"

Sana and Jennie laughed while Mina just smiled triumphantly.

"We knew it, Jihyo!" Sana smiled.

"You were too obvious, actually." Mina said.

Jennie just raised one eyebrow. "I volunteer to be next."

"No prob, Jen."

"Many might think that I like Jisoo, but actually, I like Lisa." Jennie bravely confessed.

"That was smooth." Jihyo observed. "Mina, your turn."

Mina hesitated. "I like Chaeyoung." She muttered under her breath so that no one understood.

"What, Mina?"

Mina looked straight at Sana. "Sana was right, I like Chaeyoung. And it's your turn, Sanaconda."

Sana laughed at Mina's statement, then began her 'speech'. "Many people have nicknamed me Sanaconda or Sanake, but actually I am not, because from the start, there is only one girl in my mind, and of course, my heart. I only 'flirt' with others cause it was my habit to kiss cheeks even when I was a kid. But there's only one person's cheeks I would want to kiss forever, and those amazing cheeks belong to Dahyun." She bowed. "Thank you, thank you."

"I didn't expect that you would say something long." Jennie said.

"Yeah," Jihyo agreed. "I thought you would be really straight-to-the-point and just say 'I love Dahyun' or something."

"I changed, people." Sana said. "And I changed because of Dahyun."

"Yes, you did change." Mina stared at her weirdly.