[Chapter 13] Chaeyoung's Dream

TWICE returned to dorm in a bad mood.

ITZY, who already put the maknaes to sleep in the their shared bedroom, noticed this almost immediately when they entered the room with sad faces, and Nayeon throwing herself to the sofa, her face buried on her hands in despair.

But even though they really are curious on what happened at YG, ITZY just decided that TWICE together with JYP would want to keep it a secret.

"Uh, JYP-nim," Yeji approached JYP politely and asked, "would it be okay if we go on and leave them? I mean, not that we don't like staying, but I think our TWICE-unnies would like some privacy and they would need to discuss and talk?"

JYP nodded slightly. "That's alright. I also know that you still have some practicing to do right?"

Yeji smiled. "Thank you, JYP-nim."

She bowed to JYP before going back to the other ITZY members.

"What did he say?" Lia asked.

"He says that it's alright, because they need some privacy." Yeji jerked her head at TWICE at the mention of 'they'.

ITZY stood up.

"If you won't mind, unnies, but we have to go now." Chaeryoung said.

Nayeon raised her head up from her palm and asked, "Already?"

"Uh," Ryujin glanced at Yeji, "we still have practice, and we think that you need to discuss some matters that need some privacy."

Jihyo stood up from the couch and smiled. "That's okay. Thanks for watching over the maknaes, we forgot to mention."

"That's no big deal, unnie, we would do anything for you." Yuna added, "And the maknaes were really cute too, we were actually supposed to give you some cookies, but an accident happened and the cookie batter was spilled."

"Seriously?" Mina frowned. "That was really cute, though." She looked around. "Where are they, actually?"

Sana blinked. "What the heck, we totally forgot about them!"

"Don't worry, unnies, we put them to a nap in the their room." Yeji said.

Sana exhaled.

"Bye, unnies, see you some time!" ITZY bid goodbye.

TWICE waved goodbye to them too as they went out of the dorm.

"Actually, girls, I'm leaving you too." JYP said after a moment.

"What?" Nayeon asked. "Aren't you going to help us with the problem?"

"Well, I think you need some alone time to talk and you can just come to me when you need something, if that's okay."

Nayeon frowned and then shrugged. "Fine, whatever."

"Goodbye." And with that, JYP-nim left the girls alone in the living room.

Jihyo went to the the maknaes' room to check on the maknaes and came back after a minute. "They're still sleeping, I wonder what they've been doing with ITZY when we left them."

"ITZY mentioned something about an accident, what could've happened?" Sana wondered. "The dorm looks exactly like how we left it."

"Nah." Jeongyeon shook her head. "The kitchen looks messier."

"Didn't Yuna say that they were supposed to make cookies for us, but something happened?" Mina said.

"Probably." Jihyo shrugged. "We just didn't have cookies, but otherwise, everything's okay."