[Chapter 44] I'm A Savage

Nayeon and Jeongyeon walked behind the guards as they held Josh in handcuffs and made her bow as they walk. Heads turned to their direction of course, surprised people staring at the beaten up and bloody guy in between the arms of many heavy-armed policemen.

Jeongyeon glanced at Nayeon and pulled her closer to her by the waist. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, yeah," Nayeon nodded, wiping the dry tear stains on her cheeks. "I'm okay."

They walked down to the exit where the rest of TWICE were. At the sight of 2yeon, Jihyo immediately covered her mouth with her hand and ran to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, the rest of the girls behind her.

"Nayeon-unnie!" Jihyo said, putting Tzuyu down to the floor and embracing Nayeon in a hug. "Oh, unnie, what happened to you?"

"Jihyo, I'm okay." Nayeon said, kissing Jihyo's cheek once before pulling away. "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Sana asked, before hugging Nayeon.

"Yes, promise."

"Were you hurt, unnie?" Dahyun asked.

Nayeon smiled at her before shaking her head. "I'm okay, good thing Jeongyeon came before J-Josh could do anything to me."

"Where's that Josh guy?" Chaeyoung yelled from Jeongyeon's shoulder. "I'm ready to punch his ugly face, unnies, bring him out!"

Jeongyeon chuckled before tapping Chaeyoung's leg. "I did that for you already, buddy."

"Jeongyeon." Jihyo turned to Jeongyeon and hugged her. "Thank you."

The No Jam Bro laughed and returned Jihyo's hug using just one hand. "It's nothing. Would do anything for Nayeon, anyways."

She caught Nayeon's eyes and winked, causing the older to blush and look away.

Momo clicked her tongue and just shook her head at them. She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sight behind them.

Looks like the policemen were finished with Josh and were about to bring her to rot in jail, as they were heading for the exit of the airport.

The girls scowled at the sight of him. Nayeon stared at him with disgust as she was once again put under Jeongyeon's arm.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung frowned at him. Tzuyu scowled and scrunched her nose at him.

"That's Josh?" She said, and Mina nodded her answer. "Yuck. He's really that ugly." Momo, Mina, and Sana laughed quietly at Tzuyu's statement, the other girls occupied by the guy.

Tzuyu walked forward and tugged at the hem of Nayeon's sweater, raising her arms up. "Unnie, carry me pleaseee." Nayeon obliged and carried Tzuyu on her arms.

The youngest made a cup using her hands and then putting it over her mouth as a makeshift mic. "HEY, YOU JOSH BOY!"

Jihyo tried to restrain her by covering Tzuyu's mouth but Nayeon raised her hand at Jihyo and mouthed, "It's okay."

Josh and the policemen looked at Tzuyu's and the girl's way. Josh was still handcuffed and his face was still beaten up, but the girls could see him frowning over at Tzuyu.

"HEY YOU!" Tzuyu repeated, shouting over at the crowd. "DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR NAYEON-UNNIE OR ANY OF US AGAIN, GEDDIT?"

"H-hey, Tzuyu-ah, let's just-"

"BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU AND YOUR UGLY FACE WOULD GO TO THE JAIL AND YOU'LL ROT IN THERE UNTIL YOU DIE!" Tzuyu continued, and this time it was Nayeon who tried stopping her from saying more.