[Chapter 10] He Knows?!?

"What?!?" Jeongyeon gasped. "No!"

"What are we going to do?" Sana has her hands covering her mouth.

"W-we could hide the k-kids in the maknaes' room." Nayeon stuttered, her hands shaking. "We c-could just tell JYP-nim they are s-sick and we're t-taking care of t-them."

Sana stood up and started picking the kids up, not wasting time.

"No." Jihyo suddenly said. "We can't hide this anymore."

All looked at her.

"If JYP comes, he comes. We can't keep things hidden from him forever. Sooner or later, he'll know, and we will be in big trouble for hiding. We never know, maybe he will know what to do."

"Are you sure, Jihyo?" Momo asked.

Jihyo gulped. "There's no point of hiding. We'll just tell him ourselves."

Sana put the kids' hands down. "Whatever happens... I hope it would be good."

The others nodded in agreement.

"Let's just clean the dorm up, I suppose." Jeongyeon suggested.

They started picking up bits of trash and arranging the things.

Jihyo, meanwhile, even if she is occupied with the cleaning, was still disturbed by the thought of JYP coming here and finding out that the maknaes turned into kids. She could only imagine what JYP's reaction would be once he enter the dorm.

She was still pondering this when the doorbell rang, which made them jump.

Sana glanced at them, wide eyed, before getting up and opening the door.

Park Jinyoung, the one and only CEO of JYP Entertainment, is standing before her at the entrance if their dorm.

"Good morning, JYP-nim," Sana greeted shakily before moving to the side so JYP can enter.

"Why, hello, Sana." JYP greeted back at her.

He was about to turn to the living room when Sana tapped him on the shoulder, making him turn back to Sana.

"Um," Sana pursed her lips and gulped, "I'm giving you an early warning, JYP-nim. You won't be liking what you're supposed to see once you enter the living room."

JYP frowned a little. "No worries, Sana." Then he turned back and entered the living room.

Sana and the others' eyes widened as JYP entered, Nayeon even attempting to cover the kids.

Jeongyeon facepalmed as JYP's eyes widened at the moment he caught sight of th kids. "God, help us." Jeongyeon whispered.

JYP smiled a little. "Am I seeing things or is this real?" He took a step towards the children, and touched Chaeyoung's hair. "Oh my..."

"Oh, JYP-nim, we can explain---" Jihyo started but was interrupted by JYP who raised his hand up, signalling her to stop.

"How on earth did this happen?" JYP asked, now crouching down and was handing Dahyun a chocolate bar.

"W-wait." Momo said, ignoring the CEO. "You're not surprised at all?"

JYP laughed a little, then turned to the other girls. "I'm not. As you can say, I've been told by your friends that this happened."

"What?" Jihyo frowned. "But who...?"

Her mind drifted to the scenario yesterday, when the doorbell rang and someone called, "Nayeon-ah, we need help!"

"...BLACKPINK." Jihyo breathed. She turned to Nayeon. "I swear to God, they promised that they won't spill---"

"But they did," JYP interrupted. "to make me enlighten up and help you."

"So..." Mina said. "How are they now? Didn't  YG call them? How was it?"

"Actually..." JYP looked up at them warily, a frown on his face, and his eyes full of concern. "They called me and told me all of this because they want us to help them on their situation right now."

"Why?" Nayeon asked. "What happened?"

"YG got really mad at them, and at the time he saw Rosé and Lisa turned to children, he snapped and declared BLACKPINK to disband."

A/N: Whatever that will happen next... i dont know. I'm so sorry for what's bout to happen, and i am saying that this is just my storyline and NOTHING is real about it. BLACKPINK's disbandment in this is totally fictional and made up, so y'all should not get mad.