[Chapter 40] Morning UwUs

Mina woke up with the sunlight flashing through the curtains and the windows, creating a warm yellow tinge on everything it touches. She blinked and was still in a daze when she suddenly sat up, unable to notice the still sleeping Chaeyoung just above her stomach.

Chaeyoung stirred and was awaken by Mina suddenly moving. Mina's senses immediately alerted and she proceeded on laying Chaeyoung on the empty space on her bed to let her continue her sleep.

Mina sat at the side of her bed and glanced at the alarm clock on her nightstand.

6:14. Less than two hours from when JYP would be fetching them and none of the other members are awake yet, not even Jihyo.

Mina stood up and quietly made her way out of the room and into the bathroom to wash herself. She was busy washing her face when somebody knocked on the bathroom door softly.

"Who's there?" She asked, not taking her attention away from the mirror.

"Chaeyoung." A small voice from the outside answered back. "And this Chaeyoung needs to pee already, unnie, please let me in."

Mina immediately closed running water and opened the door for Chaeyoung who ran speedy as light to the toilet. Mina continued her essentials and waited for Chaeyoung to finish.

Once she was done, Chaeyoung walked to Mina and raised her arms up. "Up-sies, unnie, up-sies!" She said, giggling.

Mina raised her brows before picking Chaeyoung up before sitting her down on the table beside the sink to wash her hands. "Why are you up already, Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina asked as she squeezed some soap on Chaeyoung's hands.

"You moved." Chaeyoung simply answered, busy with washing. "So I moved too and woke up." She added, smiling at Mina through the mirror. "And it's kinda not comfortable sleeping with you not beside me, unnie."

Mina chuckled and hugged Chaeyoung from behind. "We're going to Busan later, did you know that?"

"Uh-huh. And JYP-appa says that we're going to ride a private plane." Chaeyoung grinned cheekily. "Does that mean nobody else but us would ride the plane?"

"Well, yeah."

"We could eat whatever we want from there?"

"Yes?"

"Could we run around the plane and not be scolded by random grumpy people wearing formal suits?" Chaeyoung scrunched her nose. "They're nasty."

Mina tilted her head so she was looking at Chaeyoung. "How did you know?"

"I had a dream about that." Chaeyoung animatedly said. "There were people all around us and some people get mad at kids playing around the plane. Then we got out of the plane and get surrounded by people at the airport, holding banners and streamers and poster and stuff like that."

She closed the tap and leaned her head on Mina's shoulder. They both looked at their selves at the mirror. They stayed like that for a second before Mina turned Chaeyoung around on the sink so she was facing her.

"Did you ever know that I really, really, really love you, unnie?" Chaeyoung suddenly said with a gummy smile. "I would sink the Titanic for you if I could."

Mina kissed Chaeyoung's forehead. "And did you know that I love you too? I would sink the Titanic and a thousand more ships for you."

Chaeyoung giggled. "That's silly. I'm silly. You're silly. We're silly." She laughed heartily and suddenly kissed Mina on the nose.

"Yes, you are silly." Mina agreed before carrying Chaeyoung out of the bathroom. "But I still love you."

Just as they went out of the bathroom, Jihyo was on her way down the stairs. "Minari, Chaeyoung-ah, good morning." She greeted as she stopped to wait for the two.