[Chapter 48] The Fallen Trainee

A/N: hi ure fave longtime no update author is back <3

DISCLAIMER: please remember that all that are written on this story is PURE FICTION. nothing from this story is real. anyways, enjoy :)

"Daeun-unnie?"

Dahyun gapped at the woman infront of her, the one she trusted and thought was a friend before, actually turned out to be the one behind all of this. The little girl's mouth was wide open, her mind not yet believing what she was seeing.

Daeun chuckled and sat on a table right across the floor where Dahyun was sitting on. She looked at Dahyun with evillish eyes, scaring the little girl.

"Yes, Dahyun-ie." She said, smirking. "I'm surprised you still remember me. I thought you wouldn't remember such a mear person who's just a children's makeup artist while you are.. Ahhh..."

She stopped, jumping off the table and walking closer to Dahyun. Daeun attempted to graze her fingers on Dahyun's cheeks but the toddler shook her hand off.

"Why are you doing this?" Dahyun shakily asked. "M-maybe we could just talk about it, whatever it is. I-I just want to go home. I to be back with my unnies."

Daeun raised on brow, fake pity shown on her face as she pouted at Dahyun. "Aww. Are you scared, Dahyunie? Scared I might take you away and hurt you?"

She attempted to touch Dahyun again but Dahyun kept shaking her head. "Don't touch me!!" She screamed, but Daeun stopped her from moving and held her cheeks hard on one hand, hurting the little girl.

Daeun laughed at the sight of Dahyun crying on her hand. "Do you really not remember anything, Dahyun?" She let her strong hold on Dahyun's cheeks go and kicked her feet twice, making the toddler cry out loud. "You don't remember anything, everything you did to me?"

Dahyun was trembling at the cold floor of the warehouse that she almost couldn't understand what Daeun was saying. What did she do to make the older do this to her? Why can't she remember anything?

She looked up at Daeun and forced open her mouth to talk. "W-why are you doing this to m-me? What did I d-do to y-you, unnie?" More tears streamed along her cheeks.

"So you really don't remember everything?" Daeun scoffed. "You ruined MY life, kid!"

Dahyun frowned more, "H-huh?"

"You took away everything from me! My money, my friends, my hometown, my family, the people who love me, my dream... you took them all!!" Daeun stressed, and Dahyun could tell that she was sad as she said that. 

"Even from the start, I knew you were trouble to me." Daeun said, her eyes boring into Dahyun, who couldn't even understand what was happening. "I met you for the first time on the convenience store I was working at parttime. You were friendly to me. You always came to the store at night, and I would always wait for you to come. You became my first friend. My only friend.

"My parents warned me to not trust anybody, because they would all just betray you, but I didn't listen to them. Instead, I became closer to you and followed you wherever you go." She paused, "Followed you even on the audition day for new JYPE trainees."

Dahyun stared at Daeun. What does she mean they met already? Does Daeun know Dahyun for a long time already? She had so many questions, but she only asked the one thing that registered first on her mind.

"JYPE...?" Dahyun asked in a small voice. JYPE? What does Park Jinyoung got to do with this? And audition?

"Yes, JYPE." Daeun said, "That damn entertainment who tricked me."