[Chapter 24] JYP-appa

The elevator door opened and Jihyo and Mina came in with a bag of groceries.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu ran to the newcomers' arms.

Jihyo ruffled Tzuyu's hair. "What did you do while we're gone?"

"JYP-appa made us hot choco!" Tzuyu squealed.

Jihyo and Mina eyed JYP, surprised.

"Unnies, did you buy some strawberries for me?" Chaeyoung asked, taking a peek on the groceries.

"Yes, of course, but you'll only eat it later, okay?" Mina said.

Chaeyoung gave her a gummy smiled and went back on the couch, watching Moana on the TV.

Jihyo put the bag of groceries beside their bags on the wall and looked around. "Where are Nayeon and Jeongyeon?" She asked with a frown.

"They went outside for a while, but I'm sure they'll be back shortly." JYP replied, and then furrowed his eyebrows at something on his computer. "Oh my..." His hands slowly made its way over his mouth as he narrowed his eyes on the screen.

"Why?" Jihyo asked him, curious.

JYP shook his head slightly.

Jihyo shrugged and just sat back at the sofa before pulling out her phone.

"What happened at the post office?" Momo asked, before biting on her hamburger.

"We just told the staff to send it directly to BLACKPINK's dorm as fast as they could," Mina said, "but we still don't know when they could actually receive it."

"Considering what you've instructed them to do," Sana rested her head on her hand, "I think it would be delivered faster than normal. Right, PD-nim?"

JYP took a moment before answering back, "Y-yes." His eyes were glued on the screen of his computer.

Sana frowned. "Is there a problem, PD-nim? You look so troubled."

"It's just..." JYP sighed, "I feel as if I don't know you girls entirely."

"What do you mean?" Jihyo asked.

JYP finally looked at them. "I know you have your right to keep some things to yourselves, but there are also some things that should be taken care with me."

"What exactly are you implying, PD-nim?"

JYP's eyes switched to them and turned serious. "Did you ever consider dating somebody or even just liking somebody?"

The sudden question made the girls surprised.

Mina blinked. "I..." She recovered from shock and narrowed her eyes at the CEO. What exactly are you looking at right now in your computer, PD-nim?"

JYP hesitated for a moment, but was about to answer when the elevator sounded again and opened, and Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered the office with smiles on their faces.

"How near is the post office?" Nayeon asked Jihyo and Mina. "You're so fast."

"And you're so slow when the cafe is just outside." Sana said.

"The reason why we were so slow is this cashier woman." Nayeon explained, "She shouted that we're Nayeon and Jeong from TWICE to the whole cafe and people came runnung into us, asking for autographs and photos."

"Yeah, and Nayeon was pulled by a bad man." Jeongyeon added, "Good thing was that I got her before he did and the guards responded immediately."

"Really? Are you alright?" Jihyo asked, concerned.