[Chapter 32] The Bosses They Really Are

A/N: a pretty short chapter hmm :) basically the maknaes' pov of what happened after the video call with their unnies

"Come over here now, kids!" Sarang called, "We'll have a last outfit check-up before you can have your group photo."

The maknaes handed the phone to JYP before trudging off to their managers.

"After this group photo," Tzuyu started.

"Hmm?"

"Is it our free time already?" The youngest hopefully asked.

Nayul walked over to them and bent to fix Dahyun's skirt. "Sorry, Jisoo-yah, but you still have lots of solo pictures coming up." She apologized, glancing up at Tzuyu for a second.

Sarang tucked Tzuyu's hair behind her ears before putting a blue cap over her head. "There, you look fabulous!" She added, trying to lighten up the mood for the maknaes, "And don't you like solo pictures? You'll wear more outfits when you do them!"

Tzuyu just shrugged.

"Would we do smiley faces later or fierce faces?" Chaeyoung asked.

Taehyun folded the end of the sleeves of Chaeyoung's striped polo. "Well, it's up to you, what do you think would suit your outfits best?"

The maknaes scanned each other's outfits for a moment before declaring qt once, "Fierce."

"Good thing you know."

The managers fixed the girls' hair and accessories for one last time. "Dana-yah, are you comfortable with your earrings or do you want another one?" Nayul said, opening up a box of assorted earrings infront of Dahyun.

"Um, I like these already." Dahyun said back.

"Your sets are ready, let's go, let's go!" The camera director yelled from their shooting set, taking a one last look on his camera.

The managers guided the maknaes to the set before placing them on their personal positions.

"Your skirt's laces are tied a bit messy, Jisoo-yah, Nayul, fix it for her..." The camera director instructed.

After five minutes of checking themselves, the shoot was finally ready. Chaeyoung was seated on a platform in between the other two maknaes, Dahyun sitting just below Chaeyoung and Tzuyu standing at the other side of Chaeyoung.

It was a pretty cold day, but the sun was still there to make their photos glow in perfection.

The camera director made a countdown and took the maknaes' photo in multiple shots. After a good seven minutes, the shoot for that outfit was over, and the director, together with the other managers and JYP stood over the monitor to check the maknaes' photos.

"Gosh, Chaemin's facial features..." Sarang breathlessly admired. "She owns this outfit."