[Chapter 29] Names

A/N: a pretty short update, just to have fun hdshahsh :)) enjoy!

The girls scrambled out of the room upon seeing the van parked outside their dorm. They were about to walk and enter when an another van parked behind JYP's van and twelve guards in black overalls walked out and arranging theier selves to be around the girls.

"Umm, what is this?" Tzuyu looked up at the closest guard to her skeptically.

They just left the question hanging and walked to JYP's van, making sure that all the girls are already inside before going away.

"What's with the guards, PD-nim?" Jihyo asked as she tucked Tzuyu on a seat belt.

JYP did not answer until they were already moving. "It's for your safety, because apparently..." He looked at the girls through the small mirror, "Do you girls remember Josh, Nayeon's—"

"Nope!" Nayeon threw her hands up and shut her eyes, "Nope, please, don't tell me he's on it again, please,"

JYP just looked at her sadly, "Well, unfortunately, he is on it again—"

He received a mean look from Nayeon and Jeongyeon as if it's his fault.

"—and he's back bigger than ever, that's why your amount of security guards will expand for your safety, because based on his Twitter account, Josh is already in Seoul and he knows your dorm address."

"If that Josh tries to knock on our dorm or even gets close to Nayeon—" Jeongyeon fumed but he was cut by JYP.

"And we would never let that happen." The CEO promised, "Those guards would always be near you and ensure that Josh and his twin—"

"He has a twin?!" The girls gasped.

"Yes, he was spotted with a guy that looks exactly like him and he confirmed in his Twitter account that that's his twin brother," JYP paused before adding sadly, "And unfortunately, I don't know if it's true yet or not, but most people say that his twin likes..." His eyebrows furrowed before adding lowly, "Tzuyu."

"What the hell?!" Jihyo's hand flew to her mouth in surprise.

Gladly, the maknaes were occupied on watching TWICE's music videos on the screen, and they didn't hear about Josh's twin and who he likes.

Nayeon bit her lip to control her small sobs as she buried her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"But, now!" JYP suddenly said, surprising everybody, "Let's not talk about that first and just focus on what we're going to have later, which is the maknaes' first photoshoot!"

This caught the maknaes' attention. "Would—would we be wearing cool clothes, JYP-appa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, I sent you one example," JYP nodded. "Why?"

Chaeyoung clapped and cheered, "I wanna be a cool kid infront of the camera, that's why."

"You are a cool kid, Chaeyoung-ah,"

"But unnies say that I'm cute," Chaeyoung turned to Mina and pouted.

"Yes, you're cute and cool." Mina corrected.

Chaeyoung grinned widely.

"Where would the KIPOP shoot be held?" Sana asked.

"We're going to their store first to pick up some clothes because the maknaes maybe would like it if they pick their own clothes," JYP answered, "And the store would be closed this day, it would only open exclusively to us."

"That's cool," Jeongyeon shrugged.

"And then we would go to different sets for the photoshoot." JYP said, "Would the maknaes have make-up or not?" He asked the three kids.