[Chapter 47] Me too ? Me-three ? Missing.

Christmas went by fast.

After a few days in Jeju Island, the girls came back home to Seoul, still having their jolly and holiday spirits up. All the girls loved their Christmas trip to Jeju, but it was really, really tiring once they went home, especially in the addition of the naughty maknae toddlers and their boxes of opened presents.

For the following days, the unnies (especially Sana, Jihyo, and Mina) tried their very best to bond and spend time with the maknaes while also keeping in mind to help them remember things about their old selves, even just the smallest details are okay. 

That wasn't the problem for the unnies.

It wasn't hard for them to do those because they are helping the maknaes gain back memories while bonding and spending the best of their times together. All of them have been getting a whole week of break and even a trip to Jeju, spending Christmas together and not working.

Their problem was that the unnies were getting so attached to the maknaes that they're afraid they wouldn't want them to turn back to their old selves and miss the toddler maknaes too much.

The maknaes turned to toddlers just a few days ago, and in that short amount of time, the unnies already came to love the little girls as their maknaes.

It just took them a few days to love the little girls as their maknaes. They adored them, took care of them, loved them so much.

And they'd have to lose them again in a few days.

It seems just like yesterday that they woke up to see the maknaes turned into little kids, and they couldn't believe that in a few days, they have to say goodbye already to the toddlers and have their bandmates back again---that, if they manage to gain the maknaes' memories back.

Stop the negative thoughts! They shouldn't think of that as a problem yet. Right.

Right...?

The girls came home from Jeju just the day before, and counting their time left, they just have three days left before the woman's said deadline.

To make sure they all have the best time of their lives, the unnies decided to take the maknaes to kid cafes, public parks, and amusement parks---only the best for their maknaes. 

They don't have many things to think about these days, since Josh, Nayeon's stalker, has been caught already, but for extra safety precautions and privacy, they still disguise the maknaes when going outside. After all, the outside world is a crazy and dangerous place. Just a snap on a camera exposing what happened to the maknaes would make the world turn to them, or worse, the maknaes might get hurt or kidnapped.

Knowing that the day after Christmas day is usually quiet because the people are still tired and just home, the unnies took advantage of that day for them and the kids to go out and have some fun. For that day, Jeongyeon suggested that they go to an amusement park, to which the maknaes approved of.

"Sunglasses on, girls," Jihyo said, checking them again. She glanced at Chaeyoung who was beside Mina and laughed. "Chaeyoung-ah!"

Chaeyoung frowned as she looked at Jihyo in confusion. "Yes, unnie?"

The other girls looked at her and laughed too, which made her pout. "Is there a spider on my face? Why are y'all laughing?"

Mina bent down and smiled at her, "You wore your glasses upside down, Chaeng," she said before fixing Chaeyoung's sunglasses and letting her wear it the right way. She looked at Chaeng's troubled face once more before kissing the little girl's nose quickly and standing back up.