[Chapter 41] Perks of Being an Idol

Park Jinyoung came five minutes before eight o'clock, but this time he isn't driving the van. Another van, carrying guards and assistants, came first and carried the baggages and luggages of the girls to the van.

After securing that nobody is around the street, the six girls, holding hands with the three little girls, finally came out of the dorm and entered the van where JYP is after securing that the dorm is locked.

The nine girls sat on their seats—the little maknaes on their car seats—and made their selves comfortable as JYP instructed the driver of their van what to do, where to go, and everything else.

At last, the door of the vehicle closed and the van took off, the nine girls inside looking back one last time at their now quiet and empty dorm.

"Is everything in your list brought inside our luggages?" Jihyo asked after securing Tzuyu with the seat belts. "Clothes for at least three days?"

"Check!"

"Passport?"

"In here, in here!"

"Gifts for Christmas?"

"In the box."

"The kids' toys and books and everything else?"

"In their luggages, Jihyo, don't worry." Nayeon winked at her. "We were the ones who packed them, no worries."

Jihyo stared blankly at Nayeon, obviously not convinced. "Um, okay, sure..." She looked away, "Pocket money?"

"In our pockets, of course." This time, it was Jeongyeon who answered.

If she could only reach them, Jihyo would have strangled 2yeon already. She exhaled, trying to maintain her cool. "Shut it, or I would throw you off this car."

Tzuyu clapped her hands, amused by the show her Jihyo-unnie and 2yeon was making. "That... would really, really hurt." She commented, nodding her head.

JYP, meanwhile, just sat on his seat, completely unbothered. The other girls just watched the 3mix, wondering if Jihyo would really be throwing 2yeon out of the moving van.

Dahyun started dozing off, but her head kept bumping on the seatbelt, so Sana just took her out of her car seat and let Dahyun sit on her lap, the pale girl's head resting on Sana's chest.

"I can't sleep, unnie." Dahyun mumbled, half-asleep. "The road is too bumpy."

"That's okay, Dahyun-ah, I'll hold you so you won't fall off, okay?" Sana kissed the top of Dahyun's head before putting her arms around Dahyun's waist.

"If only we're riding on Tayo the Little Bus, he would be singing for us all the way." Chaeyoung suddenly said, getting the maknaes' attention.

"Wouldn't it be better if we ride on Rogi or Lani or Gani or Cito?" Dahyun said, surprisingly fully awake.

Sana arched a brow at her. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"I actually want to ride on Robocar Poli." Tzuyu giggled, fumbling with the hem of her shirt.

"Do you want to be arrested?" Dahyun incredously asked, frowning as she turned to Tzuyu. "It would be better if we ride on Amber, at least she's an ambulance."

Suddenly, the van made a huge, sudden jolt as the driver missed a big bump on the road. Mina bumped her head on the roof of the car as she was actually standing to reach for Chaeyoung's fallen penguin stuffed toy when the van suddenly made it's jump.

"Oww!" Mina winced as she rubbed the top of her head.

"Bad car!" Dahyun yelled. "Bad, bad car!"