[Chapter 16] Walking

The next day, as they were eating breakfast, the older girls received a call from JYP to go to the JYP Entertainment so that they could talk about yesterday's events more.

"No!" Nayeon declined. "Not that I don't trust everybody there, but isn't it dangerous for the other artists and staff to see the maknaes as kids? They could spread it and our secret would be known."

"Nayeon, I had it covered." JYP assured. "I announced yesterday that everybody---and with that I meant everybody in JYPE---would have a day off. It means that nobody would be here but you girls and me."

"I wish I was that staff you told to have a day off." Jihyo sighed.

JYP chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll give you a week off, I promise."

"Give us a week off after this problem ends." Jeongyeon said.

"No problem."

"Yay!" Sana cheered, feeding Dahyun cereal.

"Well, now that we have that okay, JYP-nim, we'll just fix ourselves then we'll go there, okay?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes, I'll be waiting for you." JYP ended the call.

Jihyo put the phone down and looked at her members. "Well, let's get ourselves ready. Sana, Mina, and I would get the kids bathed first, but---"

She turned to Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo who stopped their cheering abruptly.

"---you three would wash the dishes." Jihyo smirked.

"What?!?" The three oldest members asked.

"You heard me, wash the dishes." Jihyo raised one eyebrow.

"But that's not even our chore!" Momo complained. "It's the maknaes' chore!"

"What, you think the maknaes can wash dishes at this state?" Mina sarcastically said. She then carried Chaeyoung and went to the little ones' room to get clothes.

"Well, we're older than you, you can't give us orders, Park." Nayeon crossed her arms. Momo high-fived her.

Jihyo laughed evilly. "I may be younger than you but did you forget? I'm the leader her, Nayeon."

Tzuyu clapped. "Jihyo-unnie is Leader-unnie."

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Fine." She turned to Jeongyeon and Momo. "Jeongyeon and I would wash the dishes, Momo, you dry them then put them on their reapectful place."

Jihyo smiled triumphantly then looked at Tzuyu. "Let's go take a bath, Chewy?"

Tzuyu smiled back. "Okay, unnie."

Jihyo helped Tzuyu down the high chair and they left Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo wash the dishes.

Dahyun, who just finished eating, ran to their bedroom ahead of Sana who was trying to get away from her bath.

Sana sighed and just walked beside Jihyo and Tzuyu. "I wish Dahyun's like Tzuyu. She wouldn't want to take a bath unless it would mean two ice creams later."

Jihyo shook her head. "I kind of wish Tzuyu's like Dahyun, too, when it's bedtime. You don't know how hard she is to get to sleep."

"Seriously?" Sana asked Tzuyu. "You don't want to sleep, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu closed her eyes and shook her head vigorously. "Nope, nope, no sleep."

"Why, though?"

"Because---"

They were interrupted by Dahyun's loud and infectious laugh.

"I look like Annabelle!" Dahyun shouted in between giggles.

Sana shook her head and went inside the room.

There was Dahyun, infront of the mirror, wearing a white dress eight times bigger than her, and make-up and lipstick put messily on her face.

"Yah!" Sana called. "Where did you get that costume?" She made Dahyun face her and she gasped when she saw her face. "Oh, gosh, where did you get that make-up?!"

Dahyun just giggled endlessly.

Mina walked to them from the closet and inspected Dahyun's face. "From what I see, this makeup is from Ji---"

She was cut short as Jihyo and Tzuyu entered who was also surprised when they saw Dahyun.

"Dahyun, what happened to your face?" Jihyo bent to see. "And what the heck---!"

"What?" Sana asked.

"Yah! Dahyun-ah, where did you find my makeup?!" Jihyo asked in surprise.

"Wait, this is your makeup?" Sana wondered. "So that's why I really liked the shade of the lipstick."

"But where did you see it Dahyun?" Jihyk asked. "And why did you use it?"

Dahyun raised her shoulders. "Well, I was just looking supposed to dress up as an all-white lady to scare you when I saw your makeup pouch and I thought I'll give it a try."

"Uh-huh."

"And, yeah, Sana-unnie, this dress is from your closet."

"YAH!" Sana's jaw dropped. "You even went to my closet just to find a dress that's all white?!"

"Well, no, I just really liked this dress." Dahyun smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, unnies, I'm sorry for moving your things without your permission."

"It's okay, don't do it again, though." Jihyo said.

Dahyun smiled at her.

"Let's get you a bath now, JYP-nim's waiting." Mina said.

They made their way to the bathroom.

"Unnies, Chaeng, Tzu." Dahyun called, suddenly, making the others stop on their tracks to look at her.

"Since it's halloween next three weeks, I wanna dress up as the Genie from Aladdin." Dahyun grinned. "Complete with the abs and the muscles and even the hair."

"You sure will do, Dahyun, we promise that." Jihyo said.

Dahyun jumped with joy and followed them to the bathroom.

--------------------

"WHAT?!?" The older girls gasped.

"No. Freaking. Way." Jihyo said. "Nope, nope."

"C'mon, no one would know it's them." JYP said. "Nobody would even care who you are with."

"Uhh, of course they would care, especially it's us we're talking about." Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

They were currently having a video call with JYP, and he just gave them the news that TWICE would walk their way to the building, instead of riding on a van.

"But they really would care, and would of course ask questions on who they are, duh." Nayeon continued.

"Just trust me, girls, I won't let that happen." JYP promised.

"But why are we walking instead of riding, anyways?" Sana asked.

"Didn't I tell you, everybody's on a day off, except you girls and me, and probably the guard of course."

The girls sighed.

"And didn't you mention that they have to remember somethings you have done before?" JYP reminded in a low voice so the kids won't hear. "Walking around is a great way to remember."

Jihyo nodded. "That's... kind if right. Thanks, JYP-nim. We'll go now." She ended the call.

"Let's go now, then." Momo said, leading them to go outside.

"Oh, and yah," Jihyo stopped them from going, "don't tell who they are, okay? We still should keep their identity."

"Yes, and kids," Sana called.

The maknaes turned to her. "Yes, unnie?"

"Don't talk to strangers along the way, okay?"

"Yes, unnie." The kids chorused.

They made their way out if the dorm.