[Chapter 33 C] Puppy Princess Tzuyu

Tzuyu sipped on her juice box, waiting for her name to be called. She was about to get her solo shots and her black and yellow combination could just explain how excited she is.

Yes, the cute, princessy, and girly three year old Chou Tzuyu is wearing black for her photoshoot today, and it was her who suggested, saying that she wants to try something new. 

"I feel like the barette is slipping off my head, JYP-appa, is it?" Tzuyu whined for the fourth time already.

"It's not slipping off, Tzuyu-ah, and don't worry about your clothes, you look perfect." JYP assured the youngest. He stood up from his seat and peeked his head through the small opening of the door before going out the room.

Out of boredom, Tzuyu absentmindedly played with the strings on the sides of her black skinny jeans and continuously tapped one black boot on the floor. She threw her empty juice box on a trash bin a couple feet away and surprisingly, it went straight into the trash bin.

The maknae was about to doze off, her eyes just half-opened already, when she suddenly heard Daeun's loud voice from the outside. "JISOO-YAH!" She shouted.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and just stared at her reflection on the mirror infront of her.

The door suddenly opened and Daeun's head peeked, a bright smile plastered on her facr and her eyes full of excitement. "Jisoo-yah, it's your time!" She called before fully opening the door and beckoning Tzuyu to come.

Tzuyu obliged, walking slowly and carefully as she didn't want to ruin or make a crease on her shiny black boots. "Wait, unnie, rushing would ruin my outfit and mood." She complained.

"I think I don't need to rush you anymore, you're moody already!" Daeun shook her head before holding Tzuyu's hand and walking with her to her set. "I never thought that a little three year old could have so much savageness, but then I met you!"

"Excuse me?" Tzuyu raised one eyebrow at Daeun in disbelief, and Daeun admits that the littpe girl is really pretty. "I can be savage, but the unnies says I can be quite a softie too."

"I don't know with them, maybe they really just can't see the real you?"

In response to her statement, Tzuyu punched Daeun's hand. "You just don't fully know me, unnie."

"Whatever you say kiddo,"

×××××××××××

The set was quite simple: just yellow and white stool in the middle of a grayish-white set, white lights above, and just a little girl wearing a black sweater with yellow brands, black skinny jeans, black boots, a barette sitting prettily on the top of het head, and her face showing multiple faces and expressions.