[Chapter 5] No Secrets Are To Be Spilled

An hour later, the shopping group came back from the mall, bringing two bags of baby necessities each.

"You took almost three hours shopping," Jihyo asked them. "what happened?"

Jeongyeon scratched the back of her neck. "Well, the moment we got there, Momo and Jisoo demanded for food, so we bought them food. Then half way through the shopping, Momo found a Jokbal stall and went to buy some. Then, when we were about to go home, Nayeon noticed that her wallet was missing, so we went to the Lost and Found area and found it there. Then we went home."

Jennie has her eyebrows raised. "Wow, such important stops."

"Sorry." Momo and Jisoo apologized in unison.

"No worries." Mina said. "The good thing is that you bought their needs. They won't be uncomfortable with their clothes anymore."

"Yeah," Sana smiled, "and by the way, while you were at the mall, we had some secrets spilled here."

Nayeon crossed her arms. "Seriously? Can you tell these secrets to us?"

Jihyo got up to get baby clothes for Tzuyu, and came back with her arms full of clothes. She sat down beside Tzuyu and smirked at Nayeon. "Nope."

"No fair!" Momo pouted.

"Unnies said something about wuv." Tzuyu suddenly said.

Jihyo's eyes widened and dropped the pair of Crocs Tzuyu supposedly has to wear.

"Yah." Lisa nodded. "I wemember Sana-unnie saying 'the cheeks I would like to kiss belongs to---'"

She was cut by Sana who just in time covered Lisa's mouth with her hand.

Rosé giggled. "And Jennie-unnie likes someone too. But I won't say who she likes though, I might get punished."

Jennie exhaled and smiled at Rosé. "You're a smart girl, Rosie." She turned to the other kids. "And to all of you, keep your mouth shut about what happened earlier or we would get your toys and lock them somewhere you don't know."

Tzuyu and Dahyun sobbed.

"Hey, Jennie, not that harsh." Sana said, fixing Dahyun's hair.

"Sorry. But, seriously, no spilling of tea." Jennie chuckled.

Just then, Jisoo's phone ringed and she  suddenly gasped. "Oh gosh!"

"What?" Jennie asked. "Why? What's happened?"

Jisoo fumbled with her phone before answering. "We're so sorry, PD-nim! We forgot that we have practice!"

Jennie stiffled a scream. "What the---!" She carried Lisa on one arm and held Rosé's hand in another. "We have to go, Jisoo!"

Jisoo was still talking to YG. "Yes, sir, we'll be there. We'll try to explain." She ended the call and got ready to go.

"You're leaving?" Nayeon asked, concerned. "But how are you going to explain all this to YG?"

Jennie trembled slightly. "W-we'll explain this to him as much as we can."

"Would you expose us too?" Jeongyeon said.

Jennie glanced at her, then shrugged. "Not sure. Whatever happens, we'll make sure he wouldn't spill the tea to anybody else."

Jihyo looked doubtful. "Swear, Jennie, Jisoo. No one but you and your producer would know what happened to the maknaes." She said seriously.

"We swear." Jisoo and Jennie said in chorus. 

"Good luck." Nayeon called.

The BLACKPINK members looked at the TWICE members one last time, then went out the dorm.

"Oh, whatever happens to both of our groups, I hope it would be good." Mina mumbled.

"What are we going to do now?" Sana asked.

"Maybe they would like to eat?" Momo perked up.

"Oh, gosh, Momoring," Jeongyeon sighed. "stop with the foodies."

"Sorry."

Chaeyoung jumped up and down. "Unnies, can we go to the park?"

Mina bit her lip. "Oh, Chaengie, we would love to, but people aren't suppose to know you're kids now, so we won't be going outside until... you know."

Chaeyoung pouted. "But I want to go to the park and play!"

"Yes, I want to go there too!" Tzuyu agreed. "I want slide and go swing there."

Dahyun grinned. "I will scare people with my Hulk mask."

Sana laughed at Dahyun. "No doubt you're the one and only Dubu."

Nayeon turned to Jihyo. "Are we seriously going out to the park?"

Jihyo thought for a moment. She glanced at Tzuyu who was giving her puppy eyes. "Fine." She sighed. "Yes, we're going."

"But would people recognize them?" Mina asked.

Jeongyeon eyed the maknaes. "I think not, only if they make eye contact."

"Be careful with Chaeyoung, though, she looks alot like her real self." Momo said.

Mina grabbed a little summer hat they bought earlier and put it on Chaeyoung. "There." She smiled, satisfied. "People won't recognize you that much now."

Chaeyoung giggled. Looks like she's liking her hat.

"Great idea, Minari!" Jihyo reached for the pair of pink sunglasses and wore it on Tzuyu. "Chewy, why you so cute?"

Sana wasted no time handing Dahyun her Hulk mask.

"Raaawr!" Dahyun shouted. "I'm the Incredible Dubu Hulk!"

The giggled at Dahyun's craziness.

"Y'all ready to go?" Momo asked.

"Let's go!" They all stood up and went to the outside world.