[Chapter 12] The Fall Of YG

A/N: Just a warning - this chapter is not meant to hurt some feelings, alright? This is just my storyline and everything is fake and fictional. Enjoy...?

Ding!

They reached the topmost floor of the building, the CEO's office.

The elevator opened, and the TWICE members filed out, walking together towards the only set of doors.

Even from the distance, they can already hear YG's rant and lecture to their friends.

Nayeon closed her eyes and gripped Jeongyeon's hand tighter as they continued to walk to the door separating them from Jisoo and Jennie.

Jihyo gulped and raised her hand to the door to knock, but before she could knock, YG growled from the other side.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!" His voice bellowed, and the TWICE members can hear Jisoo and Jennie whimper from fear. "What kind of artists are you if you can't fix your own problem?!?!"

"Oh gosh..." Sana whispered to Momo and Mina. "How on earth are we going to change his mind?"

"I don't even know if we have the courage to open this door." Momo whispered back.

Mina shook her head. "Judging from his words, YG is really... scary."

"Relax." Jihyo mumbled. "I'll knock, then whatever happens next..." She raised her hand once more and knocked on the elegant wooden door thrice.

They heard footsteps, and after a second, the doors opened, and what they saw made a tear fell from Nayeon's eyes.

The room was a huge office, with dark gray walls, modern stuff inside, from an automatic rocking chair to a 50 inch television. At one side of the room, golden plaques were displayed. The YG Entertainment's artists' awards and trophies are standing tall and proud inside a glass cabinet.

But what made Nayeon cry?

It's the fact that Jisoo and Jennie were at one corner of the room, sitting on the cold floor, their faces wet with tears and whimpering. Between them were Rosé and Lisa, also crying loudly. It seems like Jisoo and Jennie were protecting the maknaes, seeing that their arms are over the kids.

Nayeon shrieked and was about to run to Jisoo and Jennie but Jeongyeon and Jihyo held her.

YG, Jisoo, and Jennie turned to look at the visitors.

YG's eyes widened and he stormed to the TWICE members. "What are you doing here?!?"

The girls trembled from fear.

Jihyo released Nayeon and stepped forward a little. "Oh, um, s-sir, we're here t-to exp-plain what w-we can..." She stuttered.

The CEO eyed all of them before nodding subtly. "Go."

The girls ran to their friends immediately.

YG closed the door before returning back to his desk and sat down at his chair, staring coldly at the girls on the floor. "I'll give you five minutes to talk. Then I'll ask you to explain everything."

The TWICE members nodded in agreement.

After some hugging, the girls ought to talk with lowered voices since they don't want the CEO to overhear what they're talking about.

Jennie was crying on Nayeon's shoulders. "I didn't imagine you coming here." She looked up at Nayeon. "Why?"

"We're here to help, Jennie." Jihyo said, holding Jennie's shoulder.

"But you know you can't do anything." Jisoo whispered.

"We can't do anything about them turning to babies, yes, but we can explain what we can explain to prevent you from disbanding." Nayeon said seriously.