[Chapter 25] TWICE, TWICE, Jalhaja!

The elevator opened and the girls came out.

"What does the dance practice room look like, unnie?" Dahyun asked. "Is it a gigantic room with nothing in it?"

"Yes, it is pretty big," Sana giggled, "But it does have some things inside."

"Oh."

"Is it that big that monsters and giants can dance in there?" Tzuyu grinned cheekily. "I wanna dance with them."

Jihyo pinched the youngest's cheeks. "Do you think monsters can dance, Chewy?"

Tzuyu thought for a moment. "Hmm, well, Nayeon-unnie can dance, she's a monster, aren't she?" Her teasing eyes traveled to Nayeon who put her hands over her chest in offense.

The other girls laughed.

Nayeon pouted. "I am no monster!"

"Yes, you are!" Tzuyu teased.

"Am not!"

"You are!"

"Hey, can you stop?" Mina scolded weakly. The Real Maknae and the Fake Maknae's bickering is actually really fun to watch.

Nayeon just looked away from Tzuyu and turned to Jeongyeon, "Am I monster, Jeong?"

Jeongyeon squared her shoulders. "Maybe you are."

"Humph!" Nayeon pouted.

"But then..." Jeongyeon added, "How can a monster be so pretty, then?"

Sana rolled her eyes. "Oh please," she crossed her arms. "Stop with the flirting, could you?"

Momo looked at her in disbelief. "Are we seriously hearing this? TWICE's Flirting Queen stopping other members from flirting?"

"Yah!" Sana defended, but said nothing afterwards.

They continued walking, and they passed the open part of the floor where the pool, gym, sports arena, and the gazebo of the building are located.

"Woah!" Chaeyoung widened her eyes in wonder. "Unnies, can we go there?"

"Later, bro," Jeongyeon answered her No-Jam bro's question, "We have to go to the practice room first."

"Can we swim later, then?"

Jeongyeon looked at the others for help. "Uhh...?"

"Can we? Can we?" Chaeng tugged on Jihyo's shirt, waiting for her answer.

Jihyo pursed her lips. "Alright, alright!" she gave in.

They finally reached the practice room and the unnies went in first to set the room up.

"The practice room..." Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows. "Is the practice room scary?"

Nayeon shook her head and patted Dahyun's head. "No, no, it's really fun inside," She pulled Dahyun's hand and went in the practice room.

Tzuyu marveled around, and stopped at one side of the room with the mirror wall to observe herself. She puckered her lips, winked, and held out a peace sign on her face as if modeling.

"I really am pretty," She said to nobody in particular.

Sana and Mina, who heard the youngest's statement, just shook their heads at her.

Jihyo was setting up the speakers and the music. "What song do you guys wanna dance?"

"Start with the easiest one, so they won't have trouble following the steps." Momo answered while doing some stretching.