Winchesters #1

(Suggested by @Ashley_Horan5510)

Imagine: Sam and Dean both have a crush on you w/ different endings.

You felt like something was going on. Every time you approached Sam or Dean, they'd tense up, and both struggled to look you in the eye. Had you done something wrong?

Little did you know, you'd done exactly the opposite.

You were walking towards the library when you heard Sam and Dean talking. You wanted to know why they were treating you differently, so you hid and listened.

"Come on Sammy! Let me do it!" Dean whined.

"No, Dean! That's not fair! I've liked her for longer!" Sam snapped.

They like you? You couldn't believe what you were hearing! The Winchesters liked someone like you. A nobody hunter with a dodgy background. You didn't even think you were pretty!

"Says who!?" Dean interrupted your train of thought.

"Says me! I've liked her since we picked her up a year ago!"

"You realise how weird that sounds, right?"

"Yes, but it's what we did! We literally  picked her up out of the rubble! She would have died, but we saved her! I think I should at least get to show her who I really am!"

"And I don't get that chance?!" Dean panicked. "Why the hell not!?" You could hear the anger in Dean's voice and decided to make yourself known.

You stood up as Sam and Dean were about to lunge at each other. "Hey! HEY!" You yelled and they stopped fighting. " What the hell!?" You were shocked, you'd never seen them fight.

"(Y/N)! How much of that did you hear?" Sam asked nervously.

" Enough." You grumbled.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, then back at you. " Wh-What do you think?" Dean asked.

But you didn't know the answer.

I will finish this with two endings in another chapter :3